Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:11 am

Opal frowned

"Shoot!" she exclaimed,in a almost impossible to hear voice

Apparently,Jack Mortender seemed to have made a last-minute decision
He is going to kidnap me,but tomorrow.I wonder what he wants..., she thought
All her life she was selfish,caring only about herself.But know,lives were in danger...Castella was her friend and she wouldn't let anyone harm her.And her brother seemed like a nice guy...he didn't derserve to die.
She had to make her mind

She looked at the small group near her

"Anyway,you don't have to be involved to anything today" , she told to Jacob,plainly

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

- Ah. So you're the famous Jack. London, London Fury. Like Jared said - I haven't seen you around and you look a little old to be in high school. College?" she smiled, shaking hands with Jack in turn.

She flinched back at his touch. There was ... it was almost a spark. No, way.

Opal! You never said he was a warlock! she thought, baffled.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal frowned

"Shoot!" she exclaimed,in a almost impossible to hear voice

Apparently,Jack Mortender seemed to have made a last-minute decision
He is going to kidnap me,but tomorrow.I wonder what he wants..., she thought
All her life she was selfish,caring only about herself.But know,lives were in danger...Castella was her friend and she wouldn't let anyone harm her.And her brother seemed like a nice guy...he didn't derserve to die.
She had to make her mind

She looked at the small group near her

"Anyway,you don't have to be involved to anything today" , she told to Jacob,plainly

Willow nodded.

- I heard that too. So there's no need for you to worry about anything today, mutt." he said quietly.

But still ... what does he want? he thought. Why would he actually, need her? Only she could help him - what was that about? So many unanswered questions ...

The young man clenched his fists that were now in his jean pockets. So, many, questions ...
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:20 am

Opal shrugged her shoulders

"Oops!Guess I forgot to mention that!" ,she said,smiling at London but her attention was distracted.

She couldn't stop looking at Jack Mortender,thought.She couldn't stop wondering what he wanted from her.In what way a vampire like her could help a warlock?
Her mind couldn't be more puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Jacob swallowed loudly, and looked down at Castella. ... seriously?

- ... what do they want, exactly? he asked, his voice sounding thick.

What would be the point of this ... this guy kidnapping stony? And why would these Volturi creatures want the humans, here?

- God ... he swore beneath his breath, baffled.
He let go of Cass's ears, and shook his head, dropping his arms to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Castella sighed with relief as Jacob let go of her ears, and smiled happily - but not for long. The atmosphere had become heavy ... it was weighing on her shoulders like the announcement of a close friend's death.
She gulped.

- Er ... guys? What's going on?" she asked, warily.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Willow shook his head, and looked at his watch. It was getting pretty late, so that could be an excuse.

- Cass? Do you think you would be all right with going up for the night? Something ... something that isn't good for you is going on right now." he apologised, and turned to Jacob.

- We're not one-hundred percent sure, but they're planning on ... kidnapping someone. Not tonight, but soon. And she's not someone we can let go so easily." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 am

Opal watched Castella as looked at everyone surprised, desperately trying to find what was going on.
She had no idea how close to danger she was.
Opal tried to smile once again, but couldn't. Her head was full of questions and she felt guilty, like she was responsible for this whole situation. Which was partly true.
Instead she sighed and lowered her eyes.

"Cass, please go. You must be tired" , she said

- We're not one-hundred percent sure, but they're planning on ... kidnapping someone. Not tonight, but soon. And she's not someone we can let go so easily."

She's not someone we can let go so easily...
Why
, she thought, why he's so good to me? Actually, the decision is quite easily...you can all betray me, save your lives
She was betrayed again in the past. By her own brother, the person she loved more than anyone in the world.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 am

Castella blinked at Willow, and turned to Opal desperately who unfortunately told her the exact same thing. She spun on the spot, eyes hopeful at Jacob, who shrugged apologetically.

She groaned, and hunched her shoulders.

- Fine ... I'm not a kid, you know." she mumbled, and started trudging out of the hall.

[Castella has left this topic]
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 am

Willow chuckled at her childish reaction, and didn't take his eyes off her until she had closed the doors to the Great Hall behind her.

- Well now we know that Castella is safe, but we need to get Jared out, now. And it's almost midnight, so plenty of people will be leaving." Willow nodded, and eyed Jacob, who still looked shocked, his brown eyes still locked on the door.

He raised his eyebrows, and turned to Opal.

- There's no way in hell we're going to betray you and maybe let them tear your limbs off, or try and convert you to the Volturi." he growled. - Isn't that what friends are for?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:59 am

London watched Cass leave from the corner of her eye, and smirked. This was her chance ...

- Jared? Wasn't that Cass, leaving?" she asked, pretending confusion.

She looked over to Willow's little group, not too far away, and he nodded.

Hopefully he'll get a little worried and see what's wrong. she thought. But it might help if Jacob went after her, you know? Get him a little motivated. she thought slyly.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Opal also watched Castella leaving and waved her goodbye with a slight movement of her hand. She let a breath out, releaved that she was now safe. Although she didn't know her well, she already concidered her her friend.
She bit her lip, hearing Willow's words.

"If you say so...Thanks for the support" she mumbled

She couldn't stop worrying. Not about herself, but because she couldn't forsee what was coming. Either her ability of clairvoyance was weak or somebody was changing his mind easily
Let's be optimistic! , she thought and crossed her fingers
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:08 pm

- You're welcome." he smiled at Opal.

He turned to Jacob.

- London's right ... he is, overprotective, so Mutt, if you will." he gestured the door, arching his eyebrows.

That'll lessen the smell of wet dog so I can think, at least. he thought with relief.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Jacob wasn't really sure what to say before Castella left, and he sighed, keeping his eyes on the pair of double doors where she had exited.

He eventually looked away, his eyes resting on the space between Opal and Willow, and he rolled his eyes.

Tree sticks and stones can't break my bones because they're too busy flirting ... he thought, editing the words of the rhyme "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me". It's appropriate, Willow's a tree and Opal's a stone so it works. Ha, I'm a genius.

- So you think I should go, Tree?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Opal smelled the air around her. Luckily, she wore a perfume.
She slapped her face with her left hand after listening to Jacob's thoughts.
I'll kill him, I swear I will! , she murmured angrily

"Genius, leave before you make me really angry. And that's a threat, mutt" she said in a way that sounded almost like cursing him
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes, and sighed.

- Fine, fine, I'm going. But don't blame me if that Jared bloke doesn't follow. he shrugged, and shoved past them, trudging towards the doors.

If you made me miss out on killing any vampires, I'll murder you two. Got it? he thought angrily.

He opened the doors, and quickly left the room.

[Jake has left the building! Now I'm going to go bug Cass in her room, lol Razz]
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 pm

- Finally!" he exclaimed happily, a tone of relief in his voice and a smile on his face.

He turned around to check on London and Jared, and apparently Jared was having difficulty not keeping his eyes off the door while Marina, London and Jack spoke.

- I feel like talking to the Volturi, care to come along?" he smirked at Opal, wanting to see how this little confrontation would go once Jared was out of the picture - most of the humans had all ready left, now, so there wasn't too much danger any more.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Lena had silently watched the action. When she heard that Willow was going to see the Volturi, she jumped up.
"You're taking me with you. Mind reaching along with mind reading is a very powerful ability - the past and present together can destroy people... And if you're saying I'm too young, I might be 40 but I have experience in defending from vampires. Wait, have I ever told you..? No, I haven't, but that's a long story for another time,"
she said, too fast for human, or in that case, Warlock ears.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Willow blinked, a little surprised as he had almost forgotten Lena's presence.

Then, he gave a quick laugh.

- That's fine, Lena, really. I just meant the two Volturi girls over there." he said, glancing over at the group where London and Jared still were.

Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Lena smiled shyly.
"Oops, guess I got a little hyperreactive... It happens to me all the time, don't mind it!"
She looked at Opal and asked her:
"Coming?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by LenaDark on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mark text)
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Opal shook her head angrily, it was obvious she'd lost her temper
"Kill us? What a joke, dog!" she told Jacob, although he was already gone

She frowned, realising Willow and Lena's intentions.
This is madness! , she thought

"Talk to the Volturi...yes, guys, you make it sound so easy!" , she said put her hands on her waist, upset but followed them
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

- I said it's fine, Lena, really. Now come on." he urged, turning around and walking towards the small group near the buffet.

He frowned a little, sensing Opal's reluctance.

Come on, it'll be fine. They can't do much with Jared still around, and if they still do, there's a whole bunch of vampires waiting for them. And they're on our side! We're just here to see what they want, all right? he tried to send comforting thoughts, but honestly he was feeling more aggressive than anything else, right now.

Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 am

Marina raised her eyebrows as Willow and Opal approached, another girl they didn't know by their sides.

She had been talking with this ... idiotically 'perfect' girl London, who was trying to get Jared to leave. And managing, at that.

- Well, well. Look what the tide brought back. Willow, Opal. Who's your friend?" she smiled, feeling extremely irritated
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 am

Jared had been keeping his eyes on the spot where Castella had left ... usually she wasn't the type to leave parties so easily, even if she was only in a corner, sitting by herself.

'I like the atmosphere, more than anything else' she would always say ... and then there was that guy who had been talking with her who went straight after her?

There's something fishy about this ... he frowned, when Opal and her-not-boyfriend appeared, alongside the pretty looking girl who had been dancing earlier.

- Hey guys ... just out of curiosity, where did Cass go?" he asked absent mindedly, not paying attention to anything but his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 am

"I'm Lena Dark. Half human, half vampire."
Lena turned around and chuckled.
"Jared, don't you really remember me? I met you at the Café!"
Please don't tell them of my ability,

she pleaded in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball