Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Willow forced himself to hide a smile at Colin's thought, when he picked up one of Marina's.

Hang on a second ... she doesn't know Colin's a - he paused in mid-thought, a little baffled.

- Marina, this is ... Lena's pet, Colin. So don't eat him, will you?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Lena giggled at Willow's comment.
Let's play,
she thought with a smirk.
"Yeah, he's been mine for 15 years so I really appreciated if you didn't eat him,"
she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Marina groaned.

- You bunch of retards - you keep food as pets? That's it, I give up. I can't deal with your insanity any longer. You lot may have own for the day, so enjoy your peace while it lasts. I'm going hunting." she snapped in a moment of hysteria.

She shot a last, dark look at Jack, before shoving past Willow, Opal and Lena with a growl.

- They are going to regret ticking me off!" she muttered, storming out of the Hall.

[Marina has left the scene ... so now it's Will, Opal, Lena, Colin, Riona and Jack (if he ever rps ...if he doesn't we'll have to
do it for him tongue ]
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Opal watched Marina leaving, obviously surprised

"I...I can't believe we made her leave! Oh my gosh!" ,she muttered, excited

She looked at her right and saw Jack standing next to Develia and Riona starring at the buffet with the human food, disgusted.
Then she remembered the presence of a golden flying creature sitting on Lena's shoulder. His mind was full of innocent and pleasant thoughts, she could see his personality was very similar to Lena's.

"Nice to meet you Colin. I'm Opal Cullen, telepathic and clairvoyant vampire" she said, quietly enough so Jack and Riona won't listen to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Jack watched Marina leave in a huff and a puff, and closed his eyes, exasperated.

- This is impossible ... " he muttered.

Taking one look at Colin, he could easily see that it wasn't an ordinary bird.

He ignored it, and turned to Riona.

- Have any more secrets of mine to spill, break any pacts that I made with you and Aro?" he snapped angrily, and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Willow couldn't help but sigh with relief as Marina stormed out of the room - and Riona stood there, speechless.

He turned to Jack, and smiled.

- Relax. I don't think they'll be doing any more damage tonight, and we're willing to not kill you this evening. So just go, with Dev. It's getting late, half the students are all ready gone and to be honest, all I want to do right now is lie on my useless bed, and think." he rambled, taking several deep, unnecessary breaths.

Back to top Go down
Damon Raver
Fearsome Wolf
Damon Raver

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Wolf transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Opal watched the few students who were left in the room leaving. She pouted, both bored and disapointed.
This was probably the most uninteresting night of my life , she thought. Dances were supposed to be fun...She defin_ately didn't expect spending her night arguing with stupid Volturi and a warlock. What a great way to ruin my night, she thought "Since there's nothing left to say, goodnightgentlemen" ,she said slightly pissed and stormed outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Willow blinked a couple of times, Opal's actions taking several minutes to register in his head.

She was leaving, all ready? But - he -
The young man rolled his eyes, and sighed, lifting his hands to his head and closing his arms onto it so his elbows were on each side of his face.

- I guess that's my queue." he said, and quickly followed after her.

He had been looking forward to so much, and yet it had all been ruined by two Volturi girls and a mysterious, overly emotional warlock.
He opened the Great Hall doors, and walked out.

[Willow's out Razz]
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Lena looked at Eva, who had just appeared.
"Hi, Eva," she waved at the vampire girl.
She turned to Silver.
"Are we leaving already? I'm tired of the many murder threats I've got today and I want to dance."
Silver eyed Riona.
"I think it's best for you to leave, now. As you hopefully have understood, no-one wants you here. Same goes for you, Ja-" he stopped when Lena punched him. She ignored his confused look and said to Jack:
"Jack, he doesn't know why you're doing this, but I agree to Willow. Just please go with Develia and let the happy, unknowing people be in peace."
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:35 pm

London watched the quick exchange in silence, both on the side.

- Okaaay ... I think I'm going to go upstairs for the night. Jared, Jack, Lena - everyone. Goodnight." the young vampire smiled awkwardly, and waltzed out of the Hall.

Seriously - if the summer holidays are any more dramatic than this, I may commit suicide before the end of August. she thought as she left.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Rafe walked at the corridor that leaded to the Great Hall, with his head high and slow, carefree step. He was wearing a bright green pair of jeans and a black hoodie, paired with black converse shoes.
As he entered the room, not watching his way, he accidentally bumped into a girl who was just leaving the room. He shook his head apologetically

"I'm terribly sorry, are you okay?" he asked gently, with a slight Irish accent, inherited by his mother and looked up to meet her confused eyes.

It was a strikingly beautiful redhead and as he could smell, just another vampire.
He looked inside the Hall, at the food buffet, most of it's content eaten and the few people left in the room. He scratched his head and raised his eyebrows confused. It was pretty late, indeed, but he couldn't make it earlier. He had stayed a bit longer at the village, shopping and exploring the countryside.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm

London blinked as at the werewolf who had spoken so softly to her - sure he smelt like wet dog, but his accent was surprising. What was that, Scottish? No ... she's heard Scottish accents before, and this wasn't one.

She gulped, and nodded.

- No, no, I should be apologising. I was the one who was running. I'm fine thanks." she added quickly, before realising she hadn't seen him at the dance, so he couldn't be returning.

- Looks like you're a little late, wolfie." she said with an apologetic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Rafe frowned as the vampire explained him what he suspected a few seconds ago.

"Don't tell me I missed the whole thing!" he said, with a disappointed look on his tanned face.
He was suprised the vampire didn't insult him or at least ignore him and leave. Usually vampires were hostile towards him, but she wasn't.
There must be something going on with vampires in this school..., he thought

"I'm glad you're okay!" he said "I'm Rafe, Rafe Blaidd to be specific"
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 pm

London chuckled.

- Pretty much - you missed all the drama." she said, thinking back.

Why didn't she feel particularly hostile towards this guy? She hated wolves - Jacob was bad enough already, with his sarcastic jokes and bad attitude - but this guy seemed nice. She didn't feel like being mean towards him,at all. Was it just because she was mentally exhausted.

She nodded.

- Thanks - I'm London Fury."
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Rafe shook his head negatively

"I'm not particularly interested in drama...but anyway, who caused it?" , he asked curiously

He looked around more carefully this time; the room had less people than the fingers of his hand.
He kicked a chip away with his foot from the dirty floor and put his hands in his pockets nervously, not used to be around a vampire.

Last edited by Rafe on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 pm

London frowned, not exactly sure, herself.

- I think it was the Volturi sisters. And that warlock called Jack? They kind of crashed the Ball." she explained.

She blinked as he shoved his hands in his pockets nervously, and laughed.

- Don't worry, I won't bite you or anything. Right now, I've had my fill of animosity."
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Rafe blinked, suprised

''Volturi? I thought they rarely left their dracula castle in Italy'' , he said

He smiled and nodded, listening to her comment.

''Now, I feel safer''
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm

London was a little surprised that he knew the Volturi ... were they common knowledge between wolves?

- Well, we're not really sure as to why they're here. It seems that Jack dude has got something to do with it all ..." she sighed.

She gave a quick smile, and ran her fingers through her hair.

- Well I'm glad to know someone thinks that." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6