Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Willow heard Castella's non-verbal apology, and chuckled.

It's fine, Cass he thought.

- But you're right ... by our standards, I suppose he is a kid.

He frowned as she wasn't listening, and brought her hands to her mouth as her eyes filled with horror.

That's when he saw it - the vision in Opal's mind.

- No ... not them ..." he hissed angrily, turning his head to the door. This probably meant they were coming. Now.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Opal started scratching her hands again with her nails,sign she was really nervous

"Probably they are,unless they make a last minute decision and change their minds.But I doubt that" she said,but inside her she hoped it was true

That's what I wanted to tell you.They're dangerous...too dangerous.Plus,we can't evacuate the Great Hall for something that might not even happen.So...what?We're going to stand here and wait? she thought at him,impatiently
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:07 am

Develia Rebel wrote:
Develia turned around, and jumped as Jack Mortender appeared behind her.

- Jack - you came!" she exclaimed happily, giving him a quick hug and looking him up and down. " You look good, too."

She watched him sneak a Ritz cracker from a bowl into his mouth, and grin.

- You look rather charming yourself." he smirked. " I had a lot of difficulty breaking myself away from my ... previous engagement, but I told them we could put it off for another night. I couldn't refuse you, could I?" he said, eyeing Opal and an unfamiliar boy dancing with her.

They were looking at him ... they couldn't know, could they?

Don't tell me that Marina and Riona spilled. If they did I'll ... he thought angrily, though still smiling at Develia.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Castella wrote:

Castella watched Willow and Opal's faces with a smile, and laughed.

Sorry, Opal, Willow ... but your faces are just too funny. she apologised by thought.

That was when she heard Jacob's compliment. It was a compliment, right? Hang on ... dwarf?

- I'm not a dwarf! I'm average height!" she snapped vividly, though her cheeks were flushed.

Jacob saw her face quickly turn from a smiling laugh, to an unhappy frown.

- If you say so ... hey who's that?" Jacob asked, suddenly hearing Willow and Opal's distraught chatter through the music, and turning to Jack Mortender.

He looked at Castella again, who was frowning - but not at him. At the blond guy he'd just asked about.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Castella looked at Jack Mortender all the while glaring at him.

- Huh? That's Jack ... Mortender. Someone Opal knows, I think. But to tell you the truth I don't like him.£ she scowled.

It didn't take her more than a minute to realise that Opal and Willow were distressed about something ... what was going on?
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal started scratching her hands again with her nails,sign she was really nervous

"Probably they are,unless they make a last minute decision and change their minds.But I doubt that" she said,but inside her she hoped it was true

That's what I wanted to tell you.They're dangerous...too dangerous.Plus,we can't evacuate the Great Hall for something that might not even happen.So...what?We're going to stand here and wait? she thought at him,impatiently

- Look, as you said, the last thing we want is a great big panic on our hands and evacuate. The only thing we can do is talk to them and make sure they're not going to try anything tonight." Willow said sternly.

He closed his eyes for a minute, and was vaguely able to hear Marina's Italian accent from the Girls Dorms ...

- Do you want to stay here or go have a chat with the Volturi - or should I say Summer sisters?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

London Fury wrote:
London could sense his brotherly jealously, and smiled, just slightly.

- Being a brother can't be all that easy, can it ..." she murmured, and raised an eyebrow maliciously at the handsome human.

Well ... he was good looking for a human.

- Why, afraid I might try and seduce you and drink your blood?" she chuckled.

Jared grimaced.

- Hey. A guy can never be to sure, eh?" he laughed, but London seemed distracted.

He followed her gaze, which at first was planted on Castella, when it switched to the dark haired-girl and blond guy, before landing on Opal and a boy who's picture he'd seen before ... Willow, that was it! On his phone, there had only been a few pictures, and one was of a boy called Willow. That was him, then?

Jared sighed, and watched Opal. No wonder she wasn't interested when he flirted with her ... she may have been well older than him, but she was with someone else? Pssh. She could have said so.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm

London couldn't keep on concentrating on Jared any more.
Just one glance at Castella's face, and she could see the human was annoyed by Jack Mortender's presence - he was Develia's boyfriend, from what Develia had told her - more like what she had guessed.

And Jack Mortender was staring directly at Opal and Willow.
They may not have realised it, but there was more than one person who had noticed they were talking seriously about something.

- Hang on, a minute, Jared." she said, and immediately marched up to Willow and Opal, standing beside him and towering a good head over Opal.

- What is going on?! Don't you realise that everybody can tell something isn't right just by looking at you two? Explain. NOW." she hissed at the two, her voice still low.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Opal turned her head to meet the extremely tall girl,for her stardards,who was standing right behind her
She noticed by her thoughts she was slightly worrisome.Also,she didn't seem to like Jack Mortender either

"Actually,no,we were...totally absorbed by our conversation" she said,then lowered her voice to continue

Stay here,these sister might have set us a trap,you never know.They may have other friends of their waiting to kill us , she thought

Then,she looked at London,not knowing if they should inform her about the problem they were dealing right now

Should we tell her? , she asked Willow
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Willow looked at the horrified London, and then to Opal.

- Sorry ... it's not something we can take lightly." he explained, also lowering his voice.

Willow turned to the vivacious tall red head, and nodded.

We can tell her ... the more the merrier; and in this case we'll need someone to watch Jack Mortender who's not got any personal relations with him. he thought, glancing at Develia. I'll stay here, but I think we could use an extra head.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

If you say so ,she thought

She blinked-although she didn't have to,she prefered acting like a human-and decided to start explaining what was happening to London

"See that guy?" ,she asked almost whispering and indicated the blond guy next to Develia with a slight movement of her head

"He is cooperating with two members of the Volturi guard,two girls that recently came to the school.They're called Marina and Riona Summers,if you ever heard about them.And tonight,they plan to...I know it sounds kinda ridiculous,but to...well,kidnap me and who knows what to the rest of the students.If we let the Great Hall to be turned into a battlefield,not many humans will live" she said and tried not to reveal her own anxiety
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:37 am

London listened carefully to what Opal, and held her hands to her chest as if her non-existent heart would pound through her skin.

- So let me get this straight. Develia's recently acquired boyfriend and the two "gorgeous" new girls," she quoted what she had heard from some boys in the corridor, " Are going to try and kidnap you, and do god-knows-what to these other pupils tonight?"

She shook her head in disbelief, and sighed before looking at Jared, and turning back to them.

- Are you sure that's what they are going to do? And tonight?" she asked both Opal and Willow.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:42 am

Willow's eyes turned to one side as he scratched his head.

- Well ... that's why we can't do anything. Opal had a vision, but we're not entirely sure of what's going to happen." he said a little awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:22 am

Opal nodded

"He's right.There's not much we can do,apart from observing their movements very closely"

She frowned,very displeased with the situation

My first dance and I can't even have a good time.And it's all my fault ,she thought

She suspected who could be behind her 'kidnapping'.Someone who wanted her alive

Who else? ,she asked herself but tried to hide that thought from Willow.She didn't want to worry him more

Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

Willow sighed, when he could hear their footsteps all ready in the corridor. Heels and a fast pace ... that had to be them

- Opal, they're coming. Now." he said, jerking his head towards the door.

He turned to London, who was now staring around frantically as if she had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:50 am

London could hear Willow as he planted a thought in her head.

Just go back to Jared ... and see if you can get talking with Jack Mortender.

She nodded, and turned around to return to the baffled Jared at the buffet.

- Sorry, Jared. So what were we talking about?" she coughed a little as she pulled a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

Jared watched her, a little confused by her actions as she left him, talked with that Willow bloke and Opal, then returned to him with a smile on her face.

- ... er, nothing in particular." he chuckled, and watched her serve herself some more blood punch. He gulped.

- That's not ... human blood, is it?" he couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

Opal turned her head to where Willow was indicating,waiting to see them.She pouted and that moment she looked exactly like an actual 15 year old girl

"I'm not afraid of them.If things go really wrong,we'll kill them all and that's it.We might be expelled from school,but at least the humans..." -she glanced at Castella and Jared "...will be alive"

She frowned,listening to what she just said

That definately sounded better in my head...My words don't make sence , she thought

She didn't love killing vampires.She just enjoyed it...a little bit.Before she was turned,she concidered it a big achievement to kill a vampire on your own.And she still did.She simply hated her own kind,including herself.
She slightly shooked her head,remembering when she finished of her killers...the vampires who turned her into one too.That was probably the best day of her whole cursed life

Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:07 am

Marina and Riona stood outside the Great Hall doors; and Marina took a deep breath though she knew her body didn't need it. She did. She had barely been a vampire for very long ... it was still taking some getting used to, but she loved it.

She turned to Riona.

- Okay; now remember. Act normal, try not to rip anyone's heads off, be ... well, sociable, and act ... nice." she reminded her.

She checked her clothes, her favourite cardigan over a black vest and tights with a tartan pink, white, grey and black skirt and black heels. She nodded to herself, and opened the doors.

http://looklet.com/look/11572025
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:21 am

Riona nodded,slightly frustrated.She also took a breath,she knew very well she didn't need it but wanted to feel the sweet taste of blood in the air.Suddenly,she noticed a very appealing smell coming from the buffet.She searched for the source of it with her eyes-then she saw it.A human boy,not older than 17 standing next to a tall,redhead vampire.She looked at him and she licked her lips.
Main course,she thought

"Okay,okay,I'll behave properly!"

"But,if this ends to a battle,he's mine" ,she told Marina and pointed at Jared

Then,she saw another,much smaller human with similar similar smell,that appeared to be his sister
Dessert,she thought
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Marina rolled her eyes, and marched up to the buffet with a hint of a forced smile on her lips. She stopped behind a tall, red haired girl next to the blood punch, and gulped.
That smell ... it was a rare blood, but the scent filled the air, intoxicating it. AB negative. The rarest blood type, found in very few people.
She poured herself a glass of punch, and squirmed at the taste of deer blood while she tried to pinpoint the smell.
It seemed to be coming from two different places.
She eventually noticed a petite girl sitting in the back of the Hall, and a similar looking boy of seventeen or so just a foot away from her, talking with the red head.

Siblings she thought, and couldn't help but lick her lips. Shaking her head, she gently patted the the shoulder of the red haired girl.

- Hi - I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice your hair - is that real?" she asked, smiling and acting as polite as any other person should be.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal turned her head to where Willow was indicating,waiting to see them.She pouted and that moment she looked exactly like an actual 15 year old girl

"I'm not afraid of them.If things go really wrong,we'll kill them all and that's it.We might be expelled from school,but at least the humans..." -she glanced at Castella and Jared "...will be alive"

She frowned,listening to what she just said

That definately sounded better in my head...My words don't make sence , she thought

She didn't love killing vampires.She just enjoyed it...a little bit.Before she was turned,she concidered it a big achievement to kill a vampire on your own.And she still did.She simply hated her own kind,including herself.
She slightly shooked her head,remembering when she finished of her killers...the vampires who turned her into one too.That was probably the best day of her whole cursed life

Willow watched the girls walk into the room just as had all the other students, smiles on their faces that looked so ordinary ... his jaw clenched.

- Looks like they're all ready here ..." he muttered. He watched Marina start a conversation with London, but he couldn't help but hear their thoughts.

Main course ... Dessert ... He immediately turned to Castella, then her brother.

- Opal, we need to stay with Castella and Jared. Now." he said bluntly, hearing Riona talk about how she wanted Jared if this turned into a fight.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Jared wrote:
Jared watched her, a little confused by her actions as she left him, talked with that Willow bloke and Opal, then returned to him with a smile on her face.

- ... er, nothing in particular." he chuckled, and watched her serve herself some more blood punch. He gulped.

- That's not ... human blood, is it?" he couldn't help but ask.

London giggled.

- My dear little human ... if this was human blood, I'd probably have drained you of all the liquid in your body right now. But seriously, this is deer."

His face was a little concerned, but she waved a hand.

- Look, you only need to be afraid of us if you're our enemy. We're not enemies, are we?" she smiled her battle smile.

The one she only wore if she was really interested. Crooked, with a slightly forced pout. No man or boy could resist this one.

Even then, she couldn't help but think about this ... there were Volturi in the school. Volturi. They must be on a mission ... it had to be something big. Not just kidnap one veggie vampire. There had to be something else.

She jumped when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to see a smiling bllonde girl. Was she new here?

- Er ... yes it is, thanks. Are you new here? I've never seen you before, and I know most of the kids here." she frowned.

Except those Volturi girls ... I wonder where they are? Are they coming soon? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Jared watched her smile, and was breath taken. Seriously ... this girl was hot.

- I - I .... no, I'm not. But we could be more than -" he stammered, when a blonde beauty popped up from behind her.

His eyes bulged. Were all vampire seriously hot, or something?

- Well if you're new, then that makes us comrades. I'm Jared - I'm also, new here." he leaned over, and held out his hand with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Opal let an argry breath out,seeing Marina and Riona approaching London and then Jared.

Except those Volturi girls ... I wonder where they are? Are they coming soon? London thought

She looked at London and moved her index finger across her throat,indicating these girls were the Volturi girls they were talking about a couple of minutes earlier

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next