Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 pm

April's Announcement will apparently be Easter related. It doesn't really matter if you're a Christian or not, and follow Lent, and celebrate the resurrection of Christ, otherwise I wouldn't be planning a Christmas Dance for December, either. affraid

So as the creation of TMS has been delayed due to ... lack of new members and lack of time, this is all that's going to be happening until the Summer Holidays in July.

This Ball is for New Moon High students, by the way.

For the Preparations of the Easter Ball, you may start a topic in the Great Hall forum, and post with other members about decorating the place with balloons, streamers, lights and such.

The Ball will take place on April 27th, so make sure you log in and run to your Dorm to put on your fancy clothes!

It's fancy or casual dress, either is fine. And you can bring outside of school dates.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 pm

I'm up for it. Well, I couldn't not be.

Damn! I'm gonna have to buy a suit! (Why? Because I don't want my character looking like a scruff) To the Mall ... next time I log in because I'm busy right now, and if I get caught on the computer, I'll be murdered.

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm in! With all my characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Rafe's in too

The wolf's back in the game! Very Happy

Wondering: What is he going to wear? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Yay! So so far, we have all of Lena's characters, my characters, and Opal and Rafe, I think? Of course there's Jake, too. Pity Lacey hasn't been coming on, that would have made it all the more fun.

I've got the impression I know who Willow is going with, but as for Cass, Marina and Jared and London? (I've got waay to many characters. I'm not making any more. Shocked ) No idea.

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 am

I'm in!! Definitely.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:28 am

Cass, Silver and Eva are open right now, since Eva would never. ever. go to the ball with Silver... not yet at least. I can also tell Lace in Stardoll... She might want to come Smile
(Grey is a pain to the eyes when writing or reading... So let's use white)
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Sponsored content

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 1 of 1