Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Easter Ball, takes place on the night of the 27th of April, 2011. Seeing as it's a dance, I'll archive it next week on the 5th of May.

It doesn't matter if you're roleplaying in other topics set before or after the dance, this is a special occasion so you can rp in both places at the same time.

This is a casual dress dance, meaning you can dress up or come in your jeans and nobody will care. Non-student dates are allowed.

There is a buffet table for non-vampires on one side of the floor where everyone else is dancing and such.

- Headmistress

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Develia stood by the Buffet table, her mouth twisted. She'd gone with a simple, frilled black skirt and heels with a pale pink, tight fitting blouse.

She checked her phone. She had asked Jack two days earlier if he wanted to go with her ... he said he might be able to come.

Might

- Stupid Boys." she muttered and poured herself a glass of deer blood punch.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Lena was waiting next to the door. The guy, Silver should've been here 15 minutes ago... She heard sudden steps and a handsome guy - judging by thoughts, Silver - told him:
"I understand you're Lena. I'm Silver Hunt. Shall we?"
Silver took Lena's hand and leaded her to the dance floor, where they started a waltz.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Jack opened the doors of the Great Hall of New Moon High, a little baffled.
How long had it been since he had gone to High School? So long ...

He checked his outfit - a blue shirt and black jeans, a matching black trilby hat sitting atop his head.

He looked around the room quickly, and smiled as he saw the pretty and familiar long black hair falling onto a pink blouse of Develia near the Buffet.

This isn't illegal, right? She is technically older than me, but physically she's 6 years my junior ... not that it matters. She's still cute. he thought as he patted her on the shoulder so she'd turn around.

- Miss me?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Castella watched Develia talking with the creepy guy she'd met at the cinema several days ago with a sigh, and Lena dancing with a handsome chesnut-haired vampire on the dance floor.

Lucky Lena ... and I had no idea Dev' knew this Jack Mortender person. Well, she doesn't seem to be finding him creepy at least. she thought, and glanced at Jared who was flirting with some pretty looking girls not too far from Develia.

The only people she couldn't see were Willow, Opal, Rafe, London and Jacob. As well as Colin, for that matter. Where was he, especially without Lena?
Castella had decided on a yellow and black dress she'd bought for Christmas before the Dance had been cancelled. and she had tied her hair back into a smooth bun.
She sighed again from her chair against the wall, and plopped a cracker in her mouth which she'd taken from the buffet along with a glass of raspberry juice.

http://gb.looklet.com/look/11571644
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Jared smiled at the two pretty blonds he had met outside the Great Hall, and quickly looked around the room with a grin.

He could see Cass sitting in the corner, and several other students dancing on the floor, one of which was extremely nice-looking, he deemed from the girl dancing with a chestnut haired vamp. He gulped at the sight of the tall student, shook his head and marched towards the buffet where he grabbed himself a slice of pizza.

- Freakish school" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Willow ran through the hallway, and opened the doors that lead to the Great Hall.
Looking around, he nodded, impressed.

- This could be fun." he said under his breath as he waited patiently by the door, when he heard London's thoughts from down the hall.

So London's finally showing her face, eh? he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm

London strode into the Hall, wearing a silver tunic and matching heels with black jeans she'd decided on since they "brought out" the colour of her red hair with a smirk on her face.

She passed Willow in the doorway, who seemed quite happy about something, and stopped at the buffet where a human was stuffing himself with pizza.

- Excuse me." she said as she leaned in front of him to reach for the blood punch and pour herself a glass.

The human looked at her, and gulped loudly, making her laugh.

- It's fine, I don't bite. I hear you're Castella's brother, then? ... you have a similar scent." she noted as she sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Opal walked in the big,full of students room she was less than an hour ago,helping at decorating it
She frowned and closed her eyes for a second-the room was so crowded that the thoughts was flooding her mind.She took a breath,a human habbit of hers and tried to block all irrelevant thoughts.When she made it,she smiled and searched with her eyes for Willow.She saw his tall,lean figure standing at her left
She smiled and greeted him with a smile

"Hi,I hope I'm not late!" ,she said as she left her watch at her room
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Jacob walked into the Hall, whistling to himself and all black - black jeans, boots, shirt and his long hair curling around his chin.

He looked around and managed to spot a few people he knew, and a certain small, skinny and yellow dressed girl he knew very well sitting lonely in the corner.
He smiled to himself for no reason, and walked up to Castella.

- Cheer up. It's a Dance, isn't it?" he smiled, crouching down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Develia turned around, and jumped as Jack Mortender appeared behind her.

- Jack - you came!" she exclaimed happily, giving him a quick hug and looking him up and down. " You look good, too."

She watched him sneak a Ritz cracker from a bowl into his mouth, and grin.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Castella stared at the handsome but still rather frightening looking werewolf in front of her.

- Jake?" she uttered, surprised by his pleasant attitude when he approached her. " I just feel a little out of place." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal walked in the big,full of students room she was less than an hour ago,helping at decorating it
She frowned and closed her eyes for a second-the room was so crowded that the thoughts was flooding her mind.She took a breath,a human habit of hers and tried to block all irrelevant thoughts.When she made it,she smiled and searched with her eyes for Willow.She saw his tall,lean figure standing at her left
She smiled and greeted him with a smile

"Hi,I hope I'm not late!" ,she said as she left her watch at her room

Willow flashed her a smile.

- Don't you look pretty as a picture. Care to dance?"

He held out his hand, when Jacob brushed past them and marched straight to Castella across the hall. He stiffened, and clenched his jaw.

Stupid Mutt he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:16 pm

London Fury wrote:
London strode into the Hall, wearing a silver tunic and matching heels with black jeans she'd decided on since they "brought out" the colour of her red hair with a smirk on her face.

She passed Willow in the doorway, who seemed quite happy about something, and stopped at the buffet where a human was stuffing himself with pizza.

- Excuse me." she said as she leaned in front of him to reach for the blood punch and pour herself a glass.

The human looked at her, and gulped loudly, making her laugh.

- It's fine, I don't bite. I hear you're Castella's brother, then? ... you have a similar scent." she noted as she sniffed the air.

Jared blinked at the extremely beautiful red head standing in front of him, pale skin glittering beneath the artificial light and perfectly sculpted features.

- That would be me, Jared Merianne - are you one of her friends?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:21 pm

London nodded and smiled at the boy, holding out a hand.

- London Fury, pleased to meet you."

She finished her punch with a quick swig, and licked her lips of the blood with a grin.

The young vampire suddenly frowned as she smelt dog. There was a werewolf in the room ... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Willow Witch wrote:
Willow flashed her a smile.

- Don't you look pretty as a picture. Care to dance?"

He held out his hand, when Jacob brushed past them and marched straight to Castella across the hall. He stiffened, and clenched his jaw.

Stupid Mutt he thought.

Opal smiled back

"Thank you,you look great too -pause- Um sure" ,she replied and took his hand

She looked at the big,brown-haired werewolf and frowned in disgust

He doesn't smell like the wolves I'm used to ,she thought sniffing the air surrounding her
She slightly,unwillingly growled,an old habbit of hers,listening to Willow's thought about werewolves
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Willow frowned as they paced to the middle of the floor, hand in hand.

- Doesn't smell like the wolves I'm used to? Used to?" he asked, a little baffled by her words.

What do you mean? he thought, although the second he saw Jacob and Castella laughing he frowned again. How come she was so calm around that mutt?
He felt very protective of her ... she was like a little sister to him.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:37 pm

London Fury wrote:
London nodded and smiled at the boy, holding out a hand.

- London Fury, pleased to meet you."

She finished her punch with a quick swig, and licked her lips of the blood with a grin.

The young vampire suddenly frowned as she smelt dog. There was a werewolf in the room ... ugh.

Jared looked around as she grimaced, when he spotted Castella in the corner talking with a boy. Now who was this guy?

He glared at the back of the guy's head, and turned back to London. Well, he wasn't going to let this pass ... so this guy was going to have to wait before he dies.

He shook London's hand with his usual flirtatious smile.

- So ... London. Vampire, I'm guessing - I'm a little new to this, so excuse me, please."
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

London could sense his brotherly jealously, and smiled, just slightly.

- Being a brother can't be all that easy, can it ..." she murmured, and raised an eyebrow maliciously at the handsome human.

Well ... he was good looking for a human.

- Why, afraid I might try and seduce you and drink your blood?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Willow Witch wrote:
Willow frowned as they paced to the middle of the floor, hand in hand.

- Doesn't smell like the wolves I'm used to? Used to?" he asked, a little baffled by her words.

What do you mean? he thought, although the second he saw Jacob and Castella laughing he frowned again. How come she was so calm around that mutt?
He felt very protective of her ... she was like a little sister to him.

Opal tried really hard not to gulp.That was something he wasn't supposed to hear

Shoot ,she thought,but tried to hide this particular thought from him

"I meant the wolves I've met so far.Seen.Run into" ,she said,making a big effort to sound plausible
Then she looked back at Castella.She slightly shrugged her shoulders.As long as she was happy,it didn't really matter who she was with
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Castella wrote:
Castella stared at the handsome but still rather frightening looking werewolf in front of her.

- Jake?" she uttered, surprised by his pleasant attitude when he approached her. " I just feel a little out of place." she sighed.

Jacob smiled, feeling surprisingly content with himself ... and everything. It didn't even both him that Stony and Tree - a name he'd recently found appropriate for Willow - were glaring at him like there was no tomorrow.

- Well, I hate to say so, midget, but it's kinda' sad to see such a pretty little dwarf sitting by herself in the corner. he sighed, shaking his head so his hair would follow the same motions as his head.

He was pretty certain he looked like a dog when he did that. An actual, dog.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Opal frowned,hearing Jacob's thoughts.She turned her head to his direction and gave him a dirty look

"I'm not that bothered by your filthy presence either,Lupin" she said,a bit louder than normal,so she could be heard over the loud music

She tried not to laugh,with the name she just gave him,after Harry Potter's most famous werewolf
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Willow nodded understandingly, with a little gasp of enlightenment.

- Right ... sorry. The way you said it just confused me a little." he smiled, and abruptly turned his head in Jacob's direction as he heard that thought.

- Why you little ..." he said under his breath, when he heard Opal's retort.

Good one, Opal. he thought with an ever so slightly menacing grin. But Tree? And Stony? Couldn't he at least have kept us the honour of being imaginative? he thought, turning his head back to Opal.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Opal nodded,to show she agreed with him

"Duh,I know!Today's kids are not creative...at all!" she joked

Suddenly,her body froze,affected by her recent vision.The picture was too dull,but she could see two women walking past a door,identical to the Great Hall's one.And entering a room just like the one she was in.She could recognise the two women,they were the Volturi vampires she and Willow had met a while ago.They approached a blond-haired man Opal was almost knew who he was.
She put her hand over her lips,terrified.Not for herself,but for the rest of the human students that were dancing and chatting carelessly with each other,having no idea they could be exposed into great danger in any minute
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
Castella wrote:

Jacob smiled, feeling surprisingly content with himself ... and everything. It didn't even both him that Stony and Tree - a name he'd recently found appropriate for Willow - were glaring at him like there was no tomorrow.

- Well, I hate to say so, midget, but it's kinda' sad to see such a pretty little dwarf sitting by herself in the corner. he sighed, shaking his head so his hair would follow the same motions as his head.

He was pretty certain he looked like a dog when he did that. An actual, dog.

Castella watched Willow and Opal's faces with a smile, and laughed.

Sorry, Opal, Willow ... but your faces are just too funny. she apologised by thought.

That was when she heard Jacob's compliment. It was a compliment, right? Hang on ... dwarf?

- I'm not a dwarf! I'm average height!" she snapped vividly, though her cheeks were flushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next