Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Easter Ball

Go down 
+10
Marina Summers
Jacob Moore
Opal Cullen
London Fury
Willow Witch
Jared
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Develia Rebel
Castella
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Easter Ball - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Lena was eating a chocolate bar, when she heard a voice in her head that said something very alarming. She ran to Silver sitting in a corner and whispered to him:
"Something's up. Some girls, Marina and Riona are planning something. Let's find Opal, it has to do with her..."
Silver followed her as Lena stepped through the Hall next to Opal and Willow.
"What's happening? I know something's going on, but my ability is limited... It has to do with Jack and the new sisters? Something about... kidnapping you?!"
she whispered fast.
"Oh, by the way, this is Silver Hunt. He's a friend of Evangeline, though I haven't seen her or Colin here..."
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Willow rolled his eyes and dragged Opal by the arm up to Castella and Jacob.

- I'll explain to him, and specifically him." he pointed to Jacob.

We can't say anything to the humans, you know as well as I do that vampires can read the smallest hint of a lie. he explained telepathically. You go try and get Cass's brother out of there, since you've met him before. , he jerked his head to Marina, London and Jared.

He turned to Silver and Lena with a serious look on his face.

- Er, nice to meet you, Silver. Lena, listen up because I'm going to explain it to mutt over here." .
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Castella frowned as the bubble she and Jacob had been engulfed in, suddenly burst as Willow dragged Opal over to them, Lena and a tall, good looking boy following them closely.

- What's going on?!" she asked, surprised. Jacob looked as baffled as her, until from the look on his face he noticed Willow and or Opal had probably implanted some kind of thought in his head.

She turned to Lena and the boy with a quick grin.

- Hey Lena. Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal let an argry breath out,seeing Marina and Riona approaching London and then Jared.

Except those Volturi girls ... I wonder where they are? Are they coming soon? London thought

She looked at London and moved her index finger across her throat,indicating these girls were the Volturi girls they were talking about a couple of minutes earlier

London's eyes widened as she saw Opal from the corner of her eye making cut-throat gestures.

These are them? She's a Volturi gal? she thought, and took a deep breath without losing her cool.

- Yeah, so you've met Jared, and I'm London Fury. Pleased to meet you." she said, holding out her hand once the girl had shaken hands with Jared.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Marina smiled, shook hands with the tasty-smelling boy and then with London.

I shouldn't have let Riona have dibs on this one ... he smells so good! she thought angrily.

- I'm Marina Summers. ... Actually, I've been here for about two months now ... but I guess you might call me introverted because I've stayed in my room most of the while." she chuckled.

Suddenly she noticed the annoying vampires she had met in the Hunting Dome run to the other tasty human with another two following them.

Something is up ... but if they had told on us by now, we should all ready have people at our throats. What's the deal? Riona, I hope you're seeing this ... she thought, eyeing them carefully from between Jared's head and a black-haired girl behind him talking to Jack.

Jack Mortender, you idiot! I know you can hear me, so get a move on and explain why you're acting all lovey-dovey with a Highschooler! she snapped in her mind.

Last edited by Marina Summers on Tue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Jared didn't see, hear and couldn't even guess that there was a highly dangerous vampire in front of him.

- Damn, I was hoping I might have a pretty thing like you to walk with me around the school, My sister was supposed to take me around with her friends, but left me hanging for some shopping spree, peh." he puffed with his usual, arrogant smirk.

He looked at London, his eyes flashing with cheerfulness as he saw her talking to Marina, totally ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"Hey, Cass! Nice to see you. This is Silver, he's a friend of a friend. Hey, I have to go for a sec, Silver, would you bother coming with me? I'll be right back,"
Lena smiled at Castella and ran to Willoe and Jacob, nearly dragging Silver along.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Opal rubbed her arm, slightly annoyed from his sudden grasp. She nodded at Willow and did as he said.
She approached the buffet, where London, Jared, Marina and Riona were standing at smiled at Jared

"Hi..." she said, acting shyly "...Jared, am I right? Nice to see you again!"

Opal turned her head and stared at Jacob. She crossed her fingers, hoping he would side with them

After all, these sisters are dangerous for everyone , she thought
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:07 am

[ Cass mailed me Smile ]

Jake raised his eyebrows, staring at the vampires around him as he stood up to stand by Castella.

- Lena, Silver. " he nodded. " What are you doing, Tree? What's going on?" he growled.

He quickly put his hands over Castella's ears, who frowned angrily.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

Castella stared at the people surrounding her, gave a quick smile to Lena when Jacob plonked his hands over her ears.

- Hey -" she protested.

Willow, I am not a kid, can't you just tell me what's going on?! she thought angrily, frowning.

Surprisingly, Jacobs hands were kind of warm ...

What am I thinking? Jeez, I wish people would stop treating me like a child, dammit. she thought again.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

Willow rolled his eyes.

Cass, it's something dangerous, so be quiet and think of ... ponies and chocolate, or whatever can keep your mind occupied? he thought.

- I'm assuming everyone here has heard of the Volturi? Well, they are here. Myself and Opal met them by chance in the Hunting Dome a while back, and apparently they are going to try and pull something on us - we don't know when, but they want to kidnap Opal, with the help of Develia's boyfriend over there." he explained, and then glanced at Riona and Marina.

- It's those two girls who've just walked in. Marina and Riona "Summers" Volturi." he scowled.

Opal, sorry about your wrist, we just ... really need to work fast right now. he apologized mentally.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:20 am

Marina Summers wrote:
Marina smiled, shook hands with the tasty-smelling boy and then with London.

I shouldn't have let Riona have dibs on this one ... he smells so good! she thought angrily.

- I'm Marina Summers. ... Actually, I've been here for about two months now ... but I guess you might call me introverted because I've stayed in my room most of the while." she chuckled.

Suddenly she noticed the annoying vampires she had met in the Hunting Dome run to the other tasty human with another two following them.

Something is up ... but if they had told on us by now, we should all ready have people at our throats. What's the deal? Riona, I hope you're seeing this ... she thought, eyeing them carefully from between Jared's head and a black-haired girl behind him talking to Jack.

Jack Mortender, you idiot! I know you can hear me, so get a move on and explain why you're acting all lovey-dovey with a Highschooler! she snapped in her mind.

London stared at her, and smiled.

- Really? Well you should have came and talked to us sooner, I would have loved to show you around the school." she said.

More like wring your neck, but if I do that I'll be chucked out of the school. she thought, when Opal walked up to them with a shy grin.

- Opal, thank god." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:23 am

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal rubbed her arm, slightly annoyed from his sudden grasp. She nodded at Willow and did as he said.
She approached the buffet, where London, Jared, Marina and Riona were standing at smiled at Jared

"Hi..." she said, acting shyly "...Jared, am I right? Nice to see you again!"

Opal turned her head and stared at Jacob. She crossed her fingers, hoping he would side with them

After all, these sisters are dangerous for everyone , she thought

- Yeah, it's Jared - Opal? Yeah, it's nice to see you! You know if you'd told me that you had a boyfriend I wouldn't have hit on you like that." he laughed, taking a quick look at Willow before returning his eyes to her.

He smiled, Sweet! Three hot chicks, and two are available. Brilliant ... he thought.

Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:28 am

Marina was about to reply to Jared's flirtatious comment, when Opal walked up to them with a shy smile.

My my, keeping an eye on me, are we know Opal? she thought slyly.

- Opal? My, it's been ages! How have you been lately?" she asked.

Crap, looks like the human knows her ... so no badmouthing this time around. You got lucky, girl. she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

Opal blinked at his apology.Not something she expected.

It's...it's okay...It's just...I'm not that used in taking orders she thought back

When she heard Jared's comment, she was about to turn red-if only she could!

"For the last time...he.is.NOT.my.boyfriend!" she whispered agrily

Even if he was,it's none of your buisness! , she wanted to say, but didn't.
I'm here to protect him, not fight with him she thought

Why couldn't humans realise that relationships between vampires were far more complicated.You didn't just meet a handsome guy, flirt for a while and then he becomes your boyfriend.She had enough of these relationships in the past and she was fed up with them.

Opal smiled at Marina, trying at the same time to keep Jared away from her

"I'm good,thank you for asking", she replied at her laconically
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Riona frowned as she noticed the black-haired man she met a while ago. He was the only one that could resist her beauty and that annoyed her more than anything else.
Impossible,impossible, she thought
In general, Riona was a regular vampire, with no special abilities like many others in her coven. Her only ability was her exeptional beauty, similar to Heidi's gift, but Riona's was better. The only other existing vampire she knew with the same gift was a woman named Rosalie, member of the Olympic coven.
That's how she survived all these centuries and gained power, with her beauty. Her beauty and a millenium of experience were the only things that she had and the reason she became member of the Volturi.
At least not everyone is overlooking my gift, she thought, seeing how Jared was looking at her and her sister

She stood behind her sister and let her talk with the rest of these...pathetic vampires, mortals and...
Eww, she thought, dogs?
What kind of creatures were allowed to this school?
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal blinked at his apology.Not something she expected.

It's...it's okay...It's just...I'm not that used in taking orders she thought back

When she heard Jared's comment, she was about to turn red-if only she could!

"For the last time...he.is.NOT.my.boyfriend!" she whispered angrily

Even if he was,it's none of your business! , she wanted to say, but didn't.
I'm here to protect him, not fight with him she thought

Why couldn't humans realise that relationships between vampires were far more complicated.You didn't just meet a handsome guy, flirt for a while and then he becomes your boyfriend.She had enough of these relationships in the past and she was fed up with them.

Opal smiled at Marina, trying at the same time to keep Jared away from her

"I'm good,thank you for asking", she replied at her laconically

Jared took a step back, smiling awkwardly.

- Okay, okay, don't bite my head off." he said quickly, and looked at Marina.

She was smiling as if she knew something funny that no one else did, as if there was some kind of inside joke going on ...

- So you two are friends?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Willow Witch wrote:
Willow rolled his eyes.

Cass, it's something dangerous, so be quiet and think of ... ponies and chocolate, or whatever can keep your mind occupied? he thought.

- I'm assuming everyone here has heard of the Volturi? Well, they are here. Myself and Opal met them by chance in the Hunting Dome a while back, and apparently they are going to try and pull something on us - we don't know when, but they want to kidnap Opal, with the help of Develia's boyfriend over there." he explained, and then glanced at Riona and Marina.

- It's those two girls who've just walked in. Marina and Riona "Summers" Volturi." he scowled.

Opal, sorry about your wrist, we just ... really need to work fast right now. he apologized mentally.

Jacob raised his eyebrows, and looked down at Cass apologetically.

- Sorry hun, but it's necessary." he bent over to speak near her ears, and looked at Willow, covering her ears again.

- Look, Tree, I don't see why you have to bring me into this. The Voturi are none of my beeswax, so unless there are human lives at stake, leave me, out." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:33 am

Opal laughed at Jared's question. How could he be so naive?

"Pfff,yes,of course!" she said

Listening to Jacob's words, she left Jared for a minute and stood near the small group around Castella, so the two sisters couldn't hear her

"Seems you have no idea what's happening, mutt! Volturi are fed on human blood, so these humans are going to be their meal!" she said and looked at Castella hoping he wasn't that unfeeling.
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:49 am

Willow raised his eyebrows at the "hun", but shook it off quickly.

- Then I think you'll find it appropriate for me to bring you into this. Let's just say there's a girl with her ears covered who's at steak, here." he growled, looking down at Castella and back to Jacob.

He watched Opal walk away again after she had approached them, and nodded.

- Yes, you should know by now that the Volturi attack humans. he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

Castella sat with her arms crossed, on her chair, Jacob's hands still on her ears and a frown glued to her face.

Their voices were muffled, and she barely understood a thing of what they were saying.

- Sheesh." she muttered, and shook her head in attempt to take of Jake's hands. But to no surprise but her own, they didn't budge by a millimetre.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

Opal Cullen wrote:
Opal laughed at Jared's question. How could he be so naive?

"Pfff,yes,of course!" she said

Listening to Jacob's words, she left Jared for a minute and stood near the small group around Castella, so the two sisters couldn't hear her

"Seems you have no idea what's happening, mutt! Volturi are fed on human blood, so these humans are going to be their meal!" she said and looked at Castella hoping he wasn't that unfeeling.

Marina chuckled.

- Of course we're friends. We've not known each other long, but I'm happy to meet anyone who's close to her." she said slyly.

She glanced at Riona, who looked a little disgusted by the smell of wet dog in the air.

- So what type of students do they let in here? I'm curious." she asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

London stayed quiet during the exchange, wishing Jared would stop trying to be a part of the conversation and be quiet, walk away and talk with someone but the Volturi for a while.

But it wasn't like she could tell him to leave. And she didn't want him to go, at that. He was funny.

- So ... Opal? Why exactly did you come over here?" she reminded her, noticing how Opal was a little busy concentrating on exchanging remarks with Marina.

Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:01 am

Jack excused himself from Develia, and turned around before squeezing himself between Opal and Jared.

- Well well well ... looks like a little reunion here - Opal, Marina, Riona. he said firmly.

For your information, we were supposed to take her the day after the ball, Volturi! I need her, that's the only reason I said I would work for Alec. She's the only one who can help me. he thought angrily, his eyes shooting daggers at Marina.

He looked at London and Jared.

- Hi - I'm Jack Mortender. College Warlock, at your service. he flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:07 am

Jared straightened his back. Seriously? He was in girl heaven right now, but now this guy ruined it all?

He shook hands with the blond man, and nodded.

- Jared Merianne - you're a little old to be in High School, right? Invited, I'm guessing?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Ball   Easter Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Ball
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next