Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess] Empty
PostSubject: Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess]   Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Lena danced in through huge glass doors. This shop was probably the biggest music store she'd ever seen. She nearly ran into the metal section scanning the shelves for Evanescence and Metsatöll. Oddly, listening to Estonian folk-metal made her relaxed, maybe even happy. Lacey listened to some jazzy-thing mixed into pop. Jazz was exactly like mom. Her next stop was probably pop music - Cascada was kinda OK. Lena mostly got to know music from her iPod's music game, Tap Tap. Finally she found a Metsatöll CD and smirked happily. She knew exactly what she was doing the evening. Colin wanted to go to the movies so she had a boring evening waiting. Lena started browsing around other shelves.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess]   Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Lacey pushed the big glass doors open and smiled. (Ohmigoshh, I forgot how you change the colors..)

" Lena! Hey, what are you doing tonight?"

Lacey asked Lena as she stood in front of her. Her sister shrugged. She looked down then back up.
Back to top Go down

Shopping [PUBLIC, I guess]
Page 1 of 1