Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

B-O-R-E-D [Public]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 am

Castella yawned as the teacher rambled on and on about the mechanics of the vampire body. Her least favourite subject after Math of course, was Science.

She hated it.

" Miss Merianne? Do you know why vampires are forced to drink blood?" she asked, and Castella stood up and answered, biting her lip/

- Because the transformation caused them to become anaemic, hence the reason why they are so pale and require to feed on blood to replenish their system?" she answered warily.

The teacher smiled.
" That is correct, Castella." she asked.

Can't someone spare me from this horrid class? Please?"
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am

Willow sat at the far back of the classroom, at least ten tables away from where Castella was sitting. Looking around, he bit his lip.
The hunger was coming back ... of course he could control it, but the first few minutes of it were always the more unbearable ones.
The smell of those dozens of students in the room, all laughing, smiling, sighing ...

- Looks like a trip to the Hunting Dome for me ..." he muttered.

He jumped as he heard Castella's thought.

Can't someone spare me from this horrid class? Please?

Smiling, he shrugged to himself.

No can do, Cass. No can do ...
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

William walked into class. The teacher looked up at him with a stern expression. She cleared her throat.

"Ahem, William, why, may I ask, are you late?"

William sat down with a careless expression. He shrugged.

"Uhm, I don't know... maybe because I want to be?"

He answered back. The teacher sighed, rolled her eyes, and turned back to the chalkboard as if to say that she knew she would have to deal with this for the whole semester. William chuckled silently. He turned to Willow.

"Hey. How is it going?"

He asked. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Castella roll her eyes at his "proper english". He shot a flashy grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Castella sat down just as Willow walked into the classroom.

She peered over her shoulder, and watched him sit ten tables away.

No can do, Cass. no can do ... Willow thought quietly, and Cass shrugged, when she heard the teacher speak again.

- Ahem, William, why, may I ask, are you late?" she asked, and Castella blinked as she turned around.

Liam?

William was standing there, a carefree look on his face.
He paced to the back of the classroom, and took the desk in front of Willow. As they spoke, she rolled her eyes only for him to turn to her and flash a grin.

Castella's eyes bulged out a little, and she spun her head back to the board as her cheeks flushed pink.

- Uh, no ..." she muttered as she covered her cheeks with her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Willow looked up and smiled an uneasy grin.

- Not too well, I'm gonna have to go to the Dome later - hungry." he said, pointing to his now black eyes.

- It's William, right? I heard from Cass." he shrugged. This guy was friends with Cass and Lacey, or something, wasn't he? Castella had mentioned him a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B-O-R-E-D [Public] Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-O-R-E-D [Public]   B-O-R-E-D [Public] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-O-R-E-D [Public]
Page 1 of 1