Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Annoyance [PUBLIC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Colin walked in the Library with a frown. That William guy had made him really pissed. He tried to hit on every moving female here! She had to protect Lena from that idiot. He started to read his favorite book, "The Hobbit". The book made him a little calmer. Where was Lena anyway? He hadn't seen her the whole evening. Worried, he looked around the Library.
Wait... what was that? he thought.
Someone was there searching for something. The thing could be deadly. Or not. Shocked, he looked at the point where the sounds came from.
"Who's there?" he asked sounding scared.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

London jumped, and frowned at the boy in front of her as she walked out of one of the isles with a small collection of books in her hands.

- Err ... sorry. I just came to get something to read." she apologised to the nameless boy.

Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Colin looked at the gorgeous girl who appeared in front of her. She looked at her dark red eyes.
Vampire... Stay calm, don't make fast moves, keep distance, he thought.
He nearly froze of shock.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm

London rolled her eyes as he froze, probably from shock.

- Sheesh! I'm not going to eat you, I just have weird eyes - they've always been red. I'm sorry if I scared you, but don't go assuming that all vampires are - "

She paused. Crap.
Her tone was borderline shouting.

- Sorry! I didn't mean to shout ... I just get very overemotional ... sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 pm

"It's okay! I just...um... take precautions? After all I'm nearly living together with a half vampire... Although her eyes are dark green... And she grows a little bit too... Well, she's not so scary than a full vampire with the eyes and all," Colin answered.
The girl seemed pretty nice. He had freaked out too much, he understood.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

London frowned, smiling a little?

- Half-vampire? That's a first - for me, anyway. But I totally understand ... I'm London, London Fury." she held out her hand, swapping her books into her other.

This guy seemed okay ... short, but okay. It was probably because she was tall for a girl, bordering 1m 75.
Which was tall. for a girl
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

(Sorry for not answering! I didn't have any time... Embarassed )

- Colin, Colin Sharp. And the half vampire is my girlfriend, Lena Dark. Mentioning that, I should call her... Some guy called... William? tried to hit on her today. Right at my sight! Now I'm a little worried about her..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

London frowned.

- Lena ... Lena .... Lena Dark? I think I met her earlier ... She's friends with this girl called Lacey, right?"
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:46 am

Lena walked around at the halls of th school. As she went past a door labelled "Library", she heard a voice.
- Lena ... Lena .... Lena Dark? I think I met her earlier ... She's friends with this girl called Lacey, right?
She peeked in and saw Colin chatting to a girl called... London. A vampire, 47 years old, turned when kicked out of the orphanage.
Wait... how do I know all this? I've met her only once and she didn't say any of this! Lena thought.
She stepped in the library and said:
Lacey's my always-finding-me twin sister. Hi again, London and Colin. By the way, does anybody here know about gifts?
Colin answered:
I knew a girl, Evangeline. She had the power to change relationships... Why?
Lena explained them what had happened.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

London turned her head to see Lena walk into the Library, a rather confused look on her face.

- Hi Lena. So that girl's your sister?" she smiled.

To be honest, I thought Lacey's chatter was a little annoying, but this girl seems to be okay. she thought.

- By the way, does anybody here know about gifts?" Lena asked.

- I knew a girl, Evangeline. She had the power to change relationships... Why?" Colin questioned.

London raised her eyebrows.

- Are you kidding? Everyone knows about gifts ... maybe if you exclude humans and dog - werewolves. One of my friends happens to have Invisibility ... lucky." she corrected herself.

But still, Arthur was so lucky ... and here she was, without a power in a school full of more freaks than the whole of the United Kingdom. But come to think of it ... she hadn't seen or heard from Arthur in several months. Ah. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Colin Sharp
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Lena smiled:
"I meant, does someone know more about Abilities than I?"
Colin looked at his watch.
He tapped on Lena's shoulder and said:
"It's half past eight and ER starts now. I remember you said you wanted to see it?"
Lena suddenly started to rush.
"Omigosh! Let's go to the dorm, fast!"
Colin smiled.
"I bumped into one of my old friends today, Evangeline. She has a new flat and she invited us over. She has a Wii and a LCD..."
"Really?! What are you waiting for! Show the way!"
She turned to London.
"I'm sorry, I really gotta go, I just love ER so much, I really really can't miss it!"
London said:
"It's okay. I'm sure we'll meet again," she smiled.
Lena waved happily and pulled Colin after her to her dorm to pop through there.
(I guess this one's finished... I and Lena and Eva should move to her apartment, right?)
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Pretty much. ^^ Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annoyance [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance [PUBLIC]   Annoyance [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoyance [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1