Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Jacob walked in, fully changed.
Not even the teacher was here yet, so ... what was he supposed to do?
Sighing to himself, he grabbed one of the rubber heads- wait, heads? So where were the basketballs? The footballs, and the soccer balls?

Argh, what the hell. It could bounce, right?
Jake shrugged to himself and started hitting the window with the rubber.... ball.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Develia walked into the room, tugging at her shorts.

Dammit, I think I got a size to small ...

She waved as she saw Jacob.

- Hey dude. So you got a B schedule, huh?" she asked, snatching the rubber ball and throwing it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am

- Yeah ... it's Develia, right?" he asked as he caught the ball and threw it against the wall again.

Weird name ... what's her brother called? Lucifer? Ha, that'd be funny. But she's pretty nice ...
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am

- Yeah ... Jacob? So you're sixteen?" she asked, catching the ball and throwing it to him.

- I would have thought you're the same age as Cass ... I guess not." she shrugged.

They would have been an interesting couple ... not that I care. Look at me, talking - thinking like some old spinster. My mother would have been so proud I inherited her matchmaking abilities ... no way I'm going to use them, though.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:44 am

- Sixteen going on twenty-nine. ... Why, how old are you?" he laughed.

That usually scared girls away, but who knew how old this chick was ... maybe over a hundred? He bit his lip and continued to throw the ball back and forth on the window to Develia.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

- Ninety six. Basically, I'm an old hag. Still interested?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

- Sorry, not into cougars." he mocked, and she hit him brutally on the shoulder. " I'm kidding - why wouldn't I be. For someone who smells like bleach you sure are hot." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]   ... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... Probably gonna get detention for this. [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1