Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! Empty
PostSubject: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 am

Castella marched in, and walked over one of the wash basins with her bag of toiletries. She opened it, and took out her toothbrush, when she heard someone walk in behind her.
She didn't bother to look in the mirror, she just snatched her toothpaste and squeezed it onto the brush.

- Got wet too, huh?" the person who had just walked in said.

- Yup. What were you doing?" she asked without looking up.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Lacey walked into the bathroom and without looking up, said hi to the two people in there. She sighed and placed her toiletry bag on the counter. She looked up and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! My hair is a mess! All because of Castella.."

She sighed yet again and looked to her right. Uh-oh, speaking of....

"Holy... Castella! Hi, why'd you ditch me at Cafe Delacour?" She asked, getting out her towel and shower cap out. Castella frowned and looked down.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. This was the first time you were asked out, I should be helping.." She grinned and looked up slowly at Castella, who was starting to form a small smile.

"Hold on, gotta shower!" Lacey smiled and headed to a shower stall.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm

(hmm can I roleplay that second person or is it supposed to be a specific one?)
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:21 pm

(Well, I had been hoping someone would be that person - I don't mind, since it's all in cubicles and changing rooms, but he might be standing in the doorway or whatever.)

Castella stared at the sink whilst brushing her teeth.

- Sorry ... it was the first time, and I felt awkward. But the rain cleared out my head. Maybe as much as it cleared out my body heat." she said, shivering.

Quickly snatching a towel and putting her toothbrush in it's case, she ran over to one of the shower cubicles.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

(Okay I'll roleplay tomorrow and delete these posts)
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Lacey chuckled at Castella. She looked down at the water going down the drain. She shivered and turned it all the way to the hottest it could go. The bathroom filled with steam and she felt much warmer. She finished up and pulled the towel over herself.

"Well, I feel much warmer now. Let me go change."

She said to herself, snatching up her clothes and running into one of the changing rooms. Once she was changed, she walked up to one of the mirrors and brushed her teeth. By the time she finished, Castella was out and changed. They stood in silence in front of the mirrors. Lacey started to brush her wet hair and blow-dryed it.

" La la la da la boop boop." Lacey hummed as she blow-dryed her hair. She pulled out her straightener and combed her hair a few more times as it heated up.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm

A tall and muscular boy was standing just outside the Girl's bathroom door and looking around obviously lost.His dark curly hair were wet and almost straight but he didn't seem to care about that.
He smiled behind the girl and blushed a bit

-I was trying to find my way to the Boys Dormitories...but I guess I'm in the wrong place.I'm completely lost.I'm new here"

He scratched his head feeling really awkward

-Thank God you're both dressed!My name's Rafe,by the way"
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Castella glanced at the boy in the doorway, and grinned, a comb in her hand.

- It's okay; the Bathrooms are built so that there can be no peeking. The changing rooms are attached to the shower cubicles -" she paused and quickly apologised." Sorry, I was rambling again. The Boys Dorm are up the stairs at the end of the hall, on the second floor. We girls are restricted to the third floor. I'm Castella, and this is Lacey." she said as she pulled the comb through her wet hair.

She always felt more refreshed in the evening - she was more of a night person, hence the confident and cheerful attitude. It was like "Café Delcour" had never happened.

Humming, she turned back to the mirror - she could see his reflection, dripping wet in the door. He must have been the person who had also gotten stuck in the rain, right? The one who had spoken earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:17 pm

-Oh,second floor.I'll try to remember that!" he said laughing

He wiped his wet face with his hand

-You're human,aren't you?" he asked Castella
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Castella frowned a little, then smiled again.

- Yes ... you're not going to accuse me of "hanging around with bloodsuckers" are you?" she said, a certain werewolf in mind.
Stupid Jacob ...

Her hair de-tangled, she grabbed an elastic and tied her hair in a plait; she didn't blow dry her hair since an incident when she was fourteen (she somehow killed her pet rabbit with her own dryer and a bottle of shampoo)

Turning around, she noticed suddenly noticed she was in the pyjamas she had taken from her room earlier.
Crap

Opening her bag, she shoved her arms in the sleeves of her daisy yellow dressing gown and tied it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 pm

He grinned

-Bloodsuckers?No,I'm used to them.I actually met one earlier who seemed fine"

Rafe laughed as he saw her wearing a dressing gown over her pyjamas

-Actually,they're nice" he said
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm

- Really ... ? That's surprising." she replied, honestly a little shocked.
So he didn't hate vampires, and he was pleasant.

Looking down, she grimaced.

- Seriously? They're purple elephants."
Over a pale blue fabric. Clashing ... then again I've had these things since I was twelve. Proving how much I've grown since then --"

Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Lacey smiled as the two bonded, Castella had a chance with any guy here. Seemed like her and Rafe were getting along pretty well.

"It's not that bad Cass...." Lacey grinned as she looked at the dressing gown Castella was too looking down at.

She grinned and put the hair iron away. She pulled out some lip gloss. Ooh, cotton candy flavored. She applied it as Castella watched her, shaking her head.

"What, Cass?" Lacey asked, putting the lip gloss away. She brushed her hair a little more and looked down. She was wearing her daily clothing. She ran to the changing room and pulled on a slouch pajama pants that was black and hot pink plaid. She pulled a hot pink tank over her head and zipped up her black elbow length sweater. She took out slippers and socks. She decided on socks, because the slippers were worn. She walked out and looked at Castella.

" I was watching you because, you look like your getting ready to go the pajama red carpet. " Castella said, looking Lacey up and down.

Lacey had mascara and eyeliner on. And of course, the gloss she had just applied. She had also done her hair. She had to admit, she liked to dress up at night too. When she went hunting, she never knew if she'd run into another vampire or werewolf. Rafe chuckled and she turned to him.

"Anyways, to change the subject. Castella already introduced me, but as you can tell, I am a "bloodsucker."

Lacey said, shrugging. Rafe looked her up and down and frowned, deep in thought.

"Well, you don't look full vampire..... are you sure your a vampire?" Rafe asked, still looking her up and down. She smiled. She adored him for not calling her a "bloodsucker".

Hmm, this was the first werewolf she had met that didn't hate vampires. She looked back at his confused face.

" I'm actually a hybrid of a vampire and a human." Lacey said, grinning. Rafe nodded.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

William walked down the hallway, humming. He looked at the sign. Boys Dormitories upstairs, Girls bathroom, ahead. He heard chatter ahead. If the girls bathroom was ahead why did he hear a boy? He sniffed the air. Werewolf He thought to himself. He shook his head and peeked around the corner. He saw a sign on an open door that said Girls Bathroom and Girls Changing Rooms There was a boy standing at the open door. It was the werewolf. He slowly came behind the boy and looked inside. There was Lacey and.... Castella.

I have got to go! William thought to himself. But just as he was about to leave, the wolf turned around and looked at Will like he was crazy. He heard Lacey say "What?" and he saw Castella reach her head out to see who was at the door. William looked down and stepped to the side.

"Um, Hi Lacey. Hello..... Castella." William said awkwardly. Lacey waved and Castella just stared at him.

William opened his mouth to say something, but told himself that he'd rather not. He waved at Castella, but she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

Castella stared blankly at William behind Rafe.
This was awkward. Even more than the fact she was in pyjamas and there were now tons of people walking by.

- Wi - William." she said more coldly than she meant. She glanced at Rafe, who looked a little confused, and smiled. " Rafe, this is ... William." she gestured towards the frozen boy in the corridor.

Lacey grimaced - if William was going to pop up wherever Castella was, the poor girl was going to get nowhere with friends. She had already pulled on Jacob's string when she brought William along ... they were going to have to "make up" at some point.

Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Rafe turned his head to look William and instinctively revealed his teeth

-Great" he said

Another vampire,he thought
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 am

Castella turned away from William, the awkward silence around the four of them becoming more and more heavy by the second.

- Um, Rafe? I might see you another time ... I should get going to bed." she stuttered, her confidence fallen once more.

Grabbing her things, she stormed past Rafe and William, running to stairs at the end of the hall.
Suddenly, she couldn't explain why she felt so tired ...
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm

-Huh...okay...good night then" he said surprised and confused by her behaviour

He shrugged his shoulder and tried to find his way to the dorms.
He didn't feel tired,but needed some time to relax and think.
In his opinion,sleeping outside under the stars and the charming moonlight would be much better at than a wooden bed but he had to follow the rules and stay inside the school building for the night.

-Bye Lacey,hope to see you around another time"

He waved at her,turned his back and left
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Lacey sighed and waved at Rafe, trying to maintain a smile. William looked down, embarassed. Lacey grabbed her stuff. She headed for the door and closed it behind her, darting her eyes to Castella who was walking very slowly. She waved at William.

"Listen Will. I used to... consider you a jerk and all, but you've gotten better and I'm sorry for the way Cass has been acting around you. Even I don't know. But, I don't think we can really talk to each other, not until I figure out whats wrong with Cass. So, I guess this is good bye. " Lacey said, hugging him.

William gave her a slight smiled and she walked away, the warm imprint of his arms around hers still left there. She didn't really have a crush on him, she just... felt bad for him. Everyone ignored him and called him a jerk and now Castella had brought it to a new level by ditching whenever he showed up. She had to find out what was up with him. Lacey dashed to her dorm room to get her stuff and sleep over at Cass's dorm. She looked back once and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!   Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shower after the rain [PUBLIC]!
Page 1 of 1