Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

William Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:
Mate: N/A

William Black Empty
PostSubject: William Black   William Black I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:28 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

First Name :Amela

Have you read or watched the twilight saga? (You don't need to have read the twilight saga to join)

CHARACTER

First Name :William

Middle Name : Henry

Last Name :Black

Date Of Birth :Sometime around the 1800s

Physical Age : (Only for immortals)18

Race/Creature : (Most creatures accepted, but try to avoid things like mermaids and angels ... demons are accepted)Vampire

Physical Appearance : Pale skin, tall, dark, shiny black slicked hair, long narrow nose.

Personality : Dark, Mysterious, Humorous, Player, Handsome, Slick

History : (Relatives, past & such) When he lived in the 1800s, his family was high in society. He always noticed something mysterious about his parents. When he found out he told them and his father had no choice. He took him out one day to the park, took him in an an alley and turned him into a vampire.

BUSINESS

Rank : (What would you like to be know as? Ex. : Rebellious Vampire, Pensive Wolf etc ...) Mysterious Vampire

Status : (As in Highschooler, College student, Working, Unemployed) Highschooler

Classes : (If COLLEGE STUDENT or HIGHSCHOOLER is the chosen status) All of them

Other: I know I made 3 vampires but I promise I will make other creatures!
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

William Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Black   William Black I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

Well well ... who else on the site has made three other vampire or shape-shifter characters, hm?

Lacey. Suspect

You do realise that after this, if you want to make another account you've got to ask my permission? And if you were to ask me, you'd have to wait a month or two so I can see if you can take care of your other accounts regularly. It's all about how active you are, and hopefully, remain.

But anyway, I like this William character ... definitely one of your best.
So , accepted! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:
Mate: N/A

William Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Black   William Black I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes, Yes Saffron! I know I made 3. I didn't know you weren't allowed to. Yes, I realize that. I probably won't make more than 3, but we'll see. I will definitely remain and stay active. Thank you, I just finished reading the book The Luxe and it gave me ideas for a boy, so yeah. Plus I wanted to make a love interest for Lacey. I check this site and stardoll everyday, so I will remain active. You guys are awesome, I would never leave! Very Happy

Your site and stardoll are my best 2 sites. As soon as I come back from school I check both for messages and comments and people replying to my replies. This site is awesome and I can't wait until it grows from introductions into more things like make-ups, break-ups new friendships and drama!

See you soon!

-Love Lacey flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Black   William Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Black
Page 1 of 1