Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] Empty
PostSubject: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Jacob walked in, frustrated. Originally, he had planned to take them to Starbucks, but as it happened they didn't have blood!
So they settled with this Cafe ...

Castella was happily chatting with William, and he with Lacey; they picked a table near the counter, with four chairs.

- Coffee, please." he said, and turned to Lacey and Castella for their orders.

He wasn't going to ask William. Or Liam as Castella called him.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Lacey looked at Jacob.

"Jake, if I can call you that.... why are you so frustrated?" Lacey asked, smiling slightly to comfort him. " Oh, I'll have the mint choclate latte." Lacey ordered.

Jacob looked at her, thinking of what to say. Lacey quickly glanced at William and Castella. They were talking and ocassionally laughing. And they were smiling. But William... had a smile on his face she had never seen before. They seemed so open to each other. Finally, Jacob answered.

" I don't know, it's just that that William guy, I guess he sets me on edge..." Jacob answered glaring at William. "Oh. Okay." Lacey answered, not really knowing what to say.

The waitress arrived and handed them their coffees and.... blood. Jacob looked at William and then at his drink in disgust. Lacey flinched. She wanted to remind him that she drank that too, but she stopped herself. He was already in a bad enough mood. She picked up her latte and sipped it gracefully.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm

William looked at Jacob, who had been staring at him and Castella for the past 5 minutes. But he wasn't scared at him. Then he looked at Lacey. She looked innocent enough. Jacob turned to her and they started to talk about studying for tomorrow. Since it was the first actual day of school. Wiliam turned to Castella.

" Um, well, I was wondering if... you wanted to go somewhere tomorrow?" William asked Castella, fidgeting with a button on his shirt.

Lacey and Jacob now had their full attention on them. William sighed and rolled his eyes. Castella looked at William nervously. William waited for an answer. Oh no, shes gonna reject me! William thought. For the first time in his life, he was very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 am

Castella stared at the buttons on her shirt, feeling awkward.

- I'd normally say yes to that ... but with school tomorrow ..." she apologised.

She quickly turned to Jacob, a little flushed.

- Can I have a latte? With three sugars." she quickly added.

She wasn't exactly rejecting him ... just not today. Or tomorrow. Being a straight A' student, she wouldn't want to risk her Education. On a Saturday or a Sunday ... sure!

Jacob seemed a little pleased, and a few minutes later the waitress came back with their orders.
He suddenly flinched as he something near the window.

- What's stony - Opal doing here? And that ... um ..." he frowned as he tried to remember.

- Willow?" Castella smiled.

She and Lacey turned around to see Opal and Willow quietly talking at a table for two, near the window,

- Are they ... on a date?" Lacey asked.

- No idea - but they'd make a cute couple, no?" she smiled back.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 am

Jacob grinned.
William looked perplexed - she had just blown off his offer and was now wondering if stony and Willow would make a good couple.

Lacey seemed about as joyous as Castella about it; he took advantage of this and marched over to the counter with his wallet.
He stared at the small poster on top of the counter, curious.

- Excuse me ... so you're in need of staff? Like, waiters and stuff?"

The woman smiled, and nodded.

- Yes, if you're interested, the job pays £20 an hour, and students only work after school hours."

- I'll get back to you on that one ... is there a number I could call?" he asked, and the woman handed him a small, blank business card with a number on it.

Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:24 pm

William frowned. He looked back at Jacob and growled. He then looked at Lacey.

"Lacey, if you were planning to date that jerk, I don't think he's available. The looks he's been giving Castella..... I don't know."

William said aggresively. Castella looked at William, shocked. Then she looked at Jacob, suddenly deep in thought. William had to change the scene.

"I'm sorry, he just makes me angry." William said slightly smiling.

"Funny, he said the same thing about you." Lacey said, grinning.

William looked at her, tilting his head. Castella giggled.

"Um, Castella. So, could we...maybe...go out on Saturday...?"

William asked, fiddling with the buttons on his shirt again. Castella looked at him thougtfully. Jacob turned around, the grin on his face slowly fading.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Lacey smiled. Aww.... Cassie and William would make an adorable couple.... if William wasn't such a jerk. She didn't know what it was, but he just set her off. He had that effect on everyone... except for Castella. Which was weird, because now they might actually start to date. But, maybe that effect didn't reach humans...

"Oh my gosh, look at Opal and Willow. They are soo cute together!"

Lacey grinned, but no one looked at Opal and Willow. William was waiting for Castella's answer and Castella was thinking about the answer. Lacey was starting to get impatient.

"Fine, don't pay attention. Humph!"

Lacey said turning away and sipping her latte. Castella looked quickly at Lacey, as if to ask"what do I say?!"Lacey looked back at Castella and shrugged, still angry. She looked back at Opal and Willow. Gosh, it was taking Castella like a minute to answer. She sipped her latte and looked at Opal and Willow. Wow, they were so awkward with each other. Not like Castella and William, who had JUST met and were already, maybe about to go on a ..... friendly hmm date.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Castella turned around, her eyes off Opal and Willow who had just ordered.
Jacob came back from the counter, shoving a card in his back pocket, his grin upside down.
She turned to Lacey, freaked out.

Help me!! she thought, frantic about what to answer.

- Erm ..." she started, lost for words.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Lacey looked back at Castella. She sighed and shook her head. Then, she looked at her and mouthed "Well, do you like him?" Castella looked at her and nodded slowly. Lacey sighed and mouthed"Then, go out with him already!" and smiled. Castella nodded and looked back at William who was waiting patiently. Lacey leaned forward and Castella breathed in, ready to answer.

While waiting, Lacey noticed that well, first of all, Jacob was back. Second, Opal had noticed them and was whispering to Willow. But she could hear well and made out: " They're either talking or gossiping about us." Lacey grinned and sat back a little. Definitely gossiping....
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 am

Castella couldn't bring herself to speak, she was far too nervous.
She nodded silently, as red as a tomato.

Honestly, that was too fast; and the first time she had been asked out!

She sipped her Latte, and turned back to Lacey.

- Jacob, do you mind if I go?" she stood up, her cup in one hand.

She didn't mean to be rude, but this was really awkward right now; for her, anyways.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Lacey looked at William, who looked like he was about to explode. She honestly felt bad for him. She looked at Castella and mouthed "Why". Castella shook her head. Jacob looked at Castella, very amused.

"Sure. But.... aren't you gonna answer William?"He chuckled. Lacey punched him.

"Shut up." She gritted her teeth. He grinned and held his arm. Lacey pulled Castella back onto the seat.

"I'm sorry William. But... Cass has never been asked out, and maybe you can ask later?"

She smiled slightly and so did Castella.

"No, thats quite alright. It was just for a study period. Maybe at starbucks. No date. I think I'll be going now."

He smiled and said goodbye. Then he grabbed his jacket and stormed out. Underneath his smile he looked really hurt. Lacey sighed, Castella looked out the window at William and Jacob just smirked.

(Loving the new smilies Cass! Especially the rabbit ones! Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] 557547 Lol! But, how do you put the different colors if there are no brackets?)
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"No, thats quite alright. It was just for a study period. Maybe at starbucks. No date. I think I'll be going now."

William smiled, said goodbye and left. As he pushed open the doors, he thought about how Castella had seen it. He growled and by accident, he dropped his jacket on the floor. He got in his car and bumped his head against the steering wheel. He didn't care who was watching. He didn't even wanna go back to the school. I was just asking as a friend! He thought to himself.

"Ugh, where can I go now that I won't see her?" He asked himself, turning the keys in the key hole. He listened for a second to the engine of his lamborghini. He didn't need friends!

He had gone his whole life without them and he'd been fine. But when he met Castella.... no don't think about her! He drove out of the parking lot. He'd just see where his car took him...
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 am

Lacey gave a quick smile to William as he drove away. He looked back at her, waving. She waved back and then turned to Castella.

"What the heck was that, Cass?"

She shoved her straw into her mouth and looked at Opal and Willow. She thought about school. Now, no one was gonna talk to him. Without Castella, he was lost. She sighed and put the latte back onto the table. She pulled out her cellphone and found 12 messages from Kristen, she shook her head laughing. She texted her back.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Castella shook her head, feeling bewildered.

- I ... I don't know! It's too fast, way too fast!"

She took a large swig of her latte - and sighed.

- Cass - you've got a moustache." Jacob quickly pointed out, clearly pleased.

- Ah ...!" She wiped her upper lip with one of the paper napkins on the table.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Lacey sighed and rolled her eyes. Castella was soo dramatic! She didn't care if this place was fancy, she pulled her legs up onto the chair, texting. Castella wiped her upper lip and Lacey looked back at Castellas embarassed face. She got another text and looked down. Castella was frowning, sipping her latte. Lacey looked up again and finally threw her phone on the table.

"Cass! Why are you so frustrated? Its not like you were the one being rejected-- CALM DOWN!"

She sighed and sipped her latte again. Castella looked and Lacey for 10 seconds and then burst into tears. Lacey looked up, grabbing a napkin and wiping her tears away. Gosh, everyone was gonna be gossiping about them in class together. Opal and Willow were staring at them. Lacey sort of grinned. If Will was here, he would have scolded them about staring.

" Cass, whats wrong?" Jacob leaned forward and glanced at Opal and Willow."Oh great! Now Willow and stony are looking this way!" He glared at them, rubbing Castellas shoulder.

Lacey rolled her eyes and looked back at Castella. She was still crying. Lacey was super-concerned now.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 am

Castella immediately stopped crying as Jacob spoke.

- Sorry ... I think I should go. I need to study."

She stood up, wiped her eyes and nodded goodbye to Jacob and Lacey.

- See you tomorrow."

She walked out the Café, her mind whirling around inside her head.
This was far too confusing; William had confused her, and so had Lacey, come to think of it! She hadn't planned on saying that "she liked William", but she had told Lacey exactly that! To be perfectly honest she had never liked anyone before, not even loved, and then she apparently liked William?
She couldn't possibly like someone within forty minutes of meeting them.
Castella frowned, and grabbed a cab to New Moon High.
Back to top Go down
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Lacey frowned and looked at Jacob. Even though he hated "bloodsuckers" and he acted strange around them, he wasn't such a bad person. She gave a slight smile to him and pushed a string of her long way hair away.

"Um, I think I'm gonna catch up with Castella, you know, to study...." She got up and pulled her bag over her shoulder. She gave the money for the drinks to Jacob. It was the least she could do.

Jacob smiled back and sighed, looking out the window. Lacey couldn't help but stare at him, he looked so innocent. Almost like, if Will had never showed up, this would have gone perfectly.

"Maybe we can do this some other time.." Lacey paused and smiled." Alone?"

Jacob looked at her and nodded. Lacey smiled and pushed open the doors.Leaving Jacob alone. She ran up to Castella.

"Cass, wait up!" She grinned and pulled off her high heels, to run faster. Though she didn't need that.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Jacob now found himself sitting at an empty table for four, the cups still warm on the table.
Lacey had ran after Castella - couldn't blame her, with a reaction like bursting into tears.

Brat. No wonder I thought she was ... twelve. Midget, shortie, whatever you wanna call it.

He took the money that Lacey had left, and paid for her drink by the counter.
Well. Hadn't this been an interesting coffee break.
Jake walked out of the Café, and started walking toward New Moon High.

This was going to take him over an hour to even get halfway.
Sighing, he stepped out into the rain.

[End of topic ?]
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah. I guess this is the end of the topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]   Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologetic Coffee [Private - Lacey, William, Castella & Jacob]
Page 1 of 1