Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Castella
Admin
Castella

Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 am

Castella brought three snicker bars, two mars bars and a bag of crips to an empty table, sighing.

- Siblings, shmiblings ..." she muttered, tearing open a snicker bar and biting into it ferociously.

She smiled to herself, the chocolate appeasing her.

- I could NEVER live without this stuff ..." she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Develia strode into the cafeteria, gave a quick look around the room and smiled as she spotted Castella.
She walked up to the table, and sat on one leg on a chair with a smirk on her face.

Hey Cassie! Been awhile, huh?" she smiled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Castella blinked and hugged her friend excitedly.

- No. way. Dev?! It's been ages!! Why did you leave school like that? Three months? Everyone's been worried!! But it's good to have you back, though." she smiled and returned to her chocolate bars.

After the quick embrace, Develia sniffed and shook her head violently as she sat down beside her.

Castella frowned at her eyes. They were black.

- Sorry Dev." she apologised.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:52 pm

The young vampire breathed in; she could easily have smelt her friend's blood from a mile off. Her blood always smelt ... sugary. Then again, Castella did eat a lot of sugary products. What was up with the chocolate bars? Still ... she really needed to feed.

- It's okay, it's okay. Just went to visit the Denali's, you know? Anyway, what's up with that smell? There's this scent that's kind of sticking to you ... similar to yours, but not as sweet." she frowned, sniffing the air.

I really need to go to the Dome ... she thought.

But Castella did smell stranger than usual. It was the smell of someone she didn't know; similar to her own, but not as sweet and ... well, healthier.
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am

Castella furrowed her brows, pensive.

- Ah! That must be my brother Jared. I'm waiting for him, actually, so Opal and I can take him around the school. You can hang out with us, if you like." she smiled.

She saw Develia ogle the chocolate bars, and smiled awkwardly.

- Right ... I've ... Jared's been a little annoying since he got here. I needed something comforting." she explained.
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Lena stepped in the Cafe and suddenly heard two minds that she recognised.
There's Castella and... is that really... Develia?
She ran to the table and said:
"Hey, Cass and... look who's back! Haven't seen you in a long time!"
She noticed the chocolate lying on the table and got out a Kismet bar.
"So you're a chocoholic too, Cass?"
she smirked, happily munching on the chocolate bar.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Castella jumped as she heard Lena's voice.

- Hey Lena! It seems Develia's back!" she smiled, pointing to the black haired vampire who's eyes still looked very ... intense, even as in coal black.

She watched Lena bite her chocolate bar happily, and smiled.

- Yup! I'm a total chocolate addict." she grinned, grabbing all the chocolate bars from the table and waving them frantically in front of her friend.

Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Rafe scratched his neck and yawned as he walked past the cafeteria door
It wasn't really crowded,something he liked as he was slightly agoraphobic.Actually,he always tried to avoid anything that involved a big amount of people,Malls,concerts,parades and similar events
As he was wandering around the shop,trying to decide where to sit,he noticed three girls having a not-that-much-quiet conversation
Two of them were vampires,he could clearly smell that,and he had no idea who they were.But the reason he decided to approach the table was because he recognised the third one,a human he met a couple of months ago in the girl's bathroom wearing funny pijamas.He remembered her name,Castella,yes that was it
He pulled a chair towards himself and sat,without even asking them
I'm not a gentleman,so what? , he thought

"Ladies,let me introduce myself.My name is Rafe Blaidd,the infamous wolf that you've probably never heard of" he said with a crooked smile drawn on his face
He raised his eyebrows before saying
"Hi Castella,you remember me right?I'd be really disappointed if you didn't" he said,half joking
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am

Lena smirked to Cass again.
"Well, that makes two of us."
She turned to Rafe.
"Hi Raphael. Don't worry, you don't have to introduce yourself while I'm around. You're 48, you speak Finnish - come chat with me if you want to have a practice - and your middle name is... Want me to tell? Or not?"
she giggled.
"Oh, and I'm not a pure vampire. Vampire/Human hybrid,"
she pointed to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Castella giggled at Lena's comment, and once she finished, smiled at Rafe.

- Of course I do - I met you a few months ago, right? And luckily for me I'm not in pyjamas this time. Also ... I haven't met so many werewolves, so you are pretty easy to remember." she said, thinking of Jacob.

Urgh, why was he such a pain? In comparison, Rafe was far less troublesome.

Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 am

Develia stared at Lena and Rafe, and smiled.

- My name's Dev', and I've recently just come back to school as you may or may not have heard. Nice to meet you Rafe." she grinned.

I hope he's not as prejudice against vampires as Jacob ... she thought, remembering the likeable werewolf she hadn't seen in a while. I might have to look for him later ...
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Rafe frowned,hearing Lena's words

"You" -he pointed at her with his index finger-"stop saying the story of my life!Don't spead the news about my age!" he exclaimed

Then he turned his head to Castella

"You're lucky...not all werewolves are so good and calm as we are.By we,I meant my pack and I" he explained,remembering the times he came across the children of the moon

He flashed a charming smile at Develia

"Nice to meet you too.No,I hadn't heard anything,I usually stay out of gossip" he said
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Castella giggled as she saw Rafe seem a little flustered by Lena's words, and smiled at him.

- So you're in a pack? I don't know much about wolves, but I know that they're either alone or ... with a pack. So what are, the 'alpha male'?" she joked.

She sighed, and put her elbow on the table, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]   Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Jared. AGAIN [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1