Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Monday morning [PUBLIC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Leighton
Shoulder to cry on
Evangeline Leighton

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Relationship Changing
Mate:

Monday morning [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Monday morning [PUBLIC]   Monday morning [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Evangeline walked into the classroom. With a second, her mind became clogged with the relationships of the 10 people sitting at computers.
Ugh! ...Calm down, Eva. Push it down. Remind, what were the logics of C++. This is the price I have to pay for finishing college and get a job,
she reminded herself. She sat at an Alienware Aurora ALX, that was surprisingly loaded with games.
Whoa, the school must have loads of money to afford all of this! The Sims 3, Tomb Raider: Underworld, wait... is that..? Crysis 2! I've been dying to try this!
The teacher, Mr. Russell walked in. He said:
"Hi everybody! As you probably noticed, the computers are packed with games. This week, we can test them out."
The students cheered: "Hurrah!"
Evangeline got earphones from a drawer on the desk, put them on and started playing Crysis on full volume.
Back to top Go down

Monday morning [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1