Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Charlotte Mumford.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlotteMumford
Hidden Shapeshifter
CharlotteMumford

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 14
Power:
Mate: N/A.

Charlotte Mumford. Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Mumford.   Charlotte Mumford. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:38 am

Sorry for the mistake, >.<
I didn't know where to put it and I still don't know if i'm right but anyways.

PERSONAL

First Name : Charlie Pearmain

Have you read or watched the twilight saga? Yes.

CHARACTER

First Name : Charlotte

Middle Name : Alice

Last Name : Mumford

Date Of Birth : 25th April 1996

Physical Age : N/A.

Race/Creature : Shapeshifter (into a cat, tiger, lion, leopard ect.)

Physical Appearance : Short, pale, wavy hair that changes colour depending on mood, green eyes, pouty lips, petite/little features.

Personality : Quiet, odd, obscure, hard to understand, vague, friendly, kind, very hard to get to unless you really get to know her.

History : Mother, (Annabelle) was electrocuted while pregnant, so when charlotte was born, she accidentally killed her mother, the electrocution shot into her brain so she sometimes blanks out or even faints. The electrocution also made her able to give electric shots however strong she wants, to anybody she touches (unless they are irregular creatures. vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, demon)

BUSINESS

Job : Temporarily working in the zoo after school.

Classes : Vampire & human manners, History & Geography, Art & Music, Language & Literature, Science & Physics.

Code: We are not what we think you are, we are golden, we are golden!
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

Charlotte Mumford. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Mumford.   Charlotte Mumford. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Yay! ^^ You got it right this time around. Smile

But it's okay. Anyways, welcome to the mad house BD Village!

I don't know when, but I'll be making a middle school at some point - but your character will be fifteen next year, so you can stay in High school.
You've officially been accepted!
But since you can transform into multiple animals, I'll assume your character's a vampire/shape-shifter hybrid? So long as you add it to your presentation, you're all set to role-play.

Have fun role-playing!
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/

Charlotte Mumford.
Page 1 of 1