Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Answer a question with a question!

Go down 
+8
Opal Cullen
Jacob Moore
Evangeline Leighton
Zoerina
Jack Mortender
LenaDark
Castella
Develia Rebel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Answer a question with a question! Empty
PostSubject: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 am

Hey Guys - I found this game, and it's actually quite funny! Hope you like it!

Example:
Person n.1 :: Did you know my favourite treat is Turkish Delight?
Person n.2 :: Didn't you know that the White Witch of Narnia tricked Edmund with Turkish Delight?
Person n.3 :: Did you know that the actor who plays Edmund is called Skandar Keynes, and is the descendant of Darwin?

Person n.4 :: He's also British, did you know?
Person n.2 :: J.K Rowling is also British; she wrote Harry Potter!
Person n.1 :: Rupert Grint is actually older than his co-star Daniel Radcliff who plays Harry Potter, you know?

That said, here's the real question ...

Did you know that I like to collect Porcelain Dolls?

Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 am

Did you know that the most well known Porcelain Dolls are of German or French origin?

Nice game, Dev! I saw this one on another forum I joined ... called Aetherynn.
Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Did you know I break every porcelain doll(but one) I get my hands on?

I hope that fits Smile If not, then ignore me! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://anotherrp.twilightlegend.net
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

Did you know that I cried at the part of New Moon where Edward and Bella break up?
Back to top Go down
LenaDark
Goth Vamp
LenaDark

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 15
Power: Mind Reaching
Mate: Colin Sharp

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Did you know, that I'm not affected by Robert Pattinson at all? (how could anybody love someone that looks like him?)
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 am

Did you know that I was born exactly ten years and 115 days after Robert Pattinson?

I know what you mean ... he occasionally looks good on a PHOTO SHOPPED; I repeat photo shopped picture, but other than that, he's kind of .... *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Did you know that ten years ago we were still in the 20th century?

Robert Pattinson? Who cares about him when there's Jackson Rathbone around *sigh* Hyper Joy Heart Love
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 am

Did you know that the British, Russian, German, Ottoman, and Austro-Hungarian empires dissolved in the first half of the 20th century?

Aw, I love Jackson Rathbone! Smile But you know who never ceases to impress me? Taylor Lautner - he's like the best guy on the planet with Rupert Grint, Mitchel Musso and Mika <3.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 am

Did you know that the British empire may have fallen during those times, but the Royal family still remains the rulers of the United Kingdom?

I can't believe I'm participating in this ... --__--"
So you like Mika, Castella? I should have known from your signature ... that's Rain from «The Boy who knew too much» right? He's not bad. My sister is a huge fan, though.

I personally like the good ol' classics ... Beethoven, Mozart, ABBA and the BeeGees ... yeah, I know it's pathetic. My mother influenced me a lot on that one ...

Relief
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 am

Did you know that the Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, born in 1819 and deceased in 1901, (The one of which they've made a film with Paul Bettany, Emily Blunt and Jim Broadbent, The Young Victoria) had 42 grandchildren who became monarchs of many different countries of Europe, from where she received the nickname The Grandmother of Europe?

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on much recently, but that's cos' I've been busy ... reading.Yes, I skipped out on all of you for nearly a week because I was caught up re-reading Harry Potter, since the 7th movie's out soon ...

Aw, Jack, that's nothing to be ashamed of! I personally love ABBA - I took it from my mum too, and so did Castella, I'm pretty sure! From what she's told me, at least. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Leighton
Shoulder to cry on
Evangeline Leighton

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Relationship Changing
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Did you know that Europe is the 2nd smallest continent on Earth?
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 am

Did you know that Journey to the centre of the Earth was written by a French novelist called Jules Vernes?

I believe I can fly
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Leighton
Shoulder to cry on
Evangeline Leighton

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Relationship Changing
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Did you know that Jules Verne also wrote "20 000 leagues under the sea", "15-year-old captain" and "The Mysterious Island" and many more?

Develia, it's without the S Wink
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Did you also know that Leonardo Da Vinci came up with the idea similar to Helicopters, but Jules Verne was the one who predicted the invention of this aircraft?

_____

Looks like you misspelt that, Dev ^^, Evv's right. Jack, you like ABBA? Zoey's right, I'm a bit of a fanatic myself - you're not the only one, so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
The werewolf space-heater
Jacob Moore

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 am

Did you know that Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa?

God, I can't believe I'm doing this ... but until everyone finishes role-playing so we can start "Tomorrow" and start school "Tomorrow", I might as well do something.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

Did you know that the Mona Lisa was featured (Well, a prop)in the film as well as in the book by Dan Brown, the Da Vinci Code?

______

Sorry ... everybody makes mistakes - we all have those days where everything goes wrong! Geez, now I sound like Hannah Montana!!!

BTW, anyone here like Dan Brown?
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Did you know that Dan Brown's most recent book, «The Lost Symbol» was released on the exact same DVD release date as the movie, «Angels and Demons»?

Oh! I love Dan Brown - especially Deception Point. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Did you know that Angels and Demons is set in Italy?

Never read Dan Brown - I've seen the movies, they're both about Robert Langdon, right? I love A&D, it's really well filmed.
Any other favourite authors? I like J.K Rowling, Jules Verne, Bisco Hatori (mangaka) and Bill Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Did you know that Italy used to be part of Roman and shortly after,of Byzantine Empire?

Really?I'm a big Dan Brown fan too...I love Angels and Demons as well as The Lost Symbol.But the second one had a really stupid ending!I was disappointed...:/
But I usually read his books late at night,like I did with Angels and Demons and get really scared by his villains' description.
As for Joan Rowling,I began reading her books when I was only 6 and used to be my favourite

So,does anyone like Paolo Coelho?
He's my favourite author ever,along with Tolkin.
In my opinion,his best books are the Alchemist and Brida Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Colin Sharp
The Sharp-Edged Shapeshifter
Colin Sharp

Immortality Info.
Power: Eagle Transformation
Mate: Lena Dark

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Did you know that the Roman empire had three emperors?
Back to top Go down
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Did you know that Rome, from which came Roman (s), was founded by Romulus and Remus? But only one gave their name.

Paolo Coelho? Who's that? O.O
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Power: Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Did you know that Romulus and Remus were raised by a female wolf?

Seriously?
He's a really,really good Brazilian author Smile

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Coelho )

You must read one of his books,they really help you understand more about life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Did you know that the rarest type of wolf is black wolf? (I think. Unless it's the Arctic wolves ... =__=")

Right, I'll check it out later. Very Happy
Me, one of my favourite authors has to be ... S.A.M (Sophie-Andouin Mamikonian) - she's a French author. Her books are amazing! ^^ If you like Harry Potter, it's impossible to not like her!
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Did you know there is a book called Black Wolf, written by Dave Gross?

Admin
Castella

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Did you know that Jacob Black, from Twilight
Spoiler:

Sorry, but this one deserves to be a spoiler - if you haven't read Breaking Dawn, don't read!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a question with a question!   Answer a question with a question! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Answer a question with a question!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next