Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Shake-away.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NathalieCullenHale
Golden Eyed, Sweet Vampire
NathalieCullenHale

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Mind Control
Mate: N/A

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Shake away is a milkshake/smoothie bar where people can get a refreshing drinka nd sit and chat with friends. It is a good place to study or hang out on a friday night.

Nathalie walks in and makes her way to the counter.

'Egh. Dirty stuff!' She thought. 'But I suppose if I want to study here, I'm going to have to order a drink...'

-"One aero mint milkshake please." She ordered.

She then turned around and scanned for a free table. She set out her things on the table, then waited for her drink to be bought over, not that she was going to drink it anyway...
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 20
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Jack walked in, a folder of papers tucked under his arms. He had applied for Eclipse College, but he had just rented out his apartment, and he needed to sort out his paperwork ... this place seemed quiet enough.

- Triple chocolate shake, eh ... large, please." he said quickly, sitting at a free table near the window that showed the inside of the Mall.
He could see a young girl sitting at another table, school books in hands.

Back to top Go down
HarmonyKing
Golden Eyed Vampire
HarmonyKing

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Harmony Wanders in and goes to order.

"Blackcurrent please."

She stood and waited for her drink and sighed.

'Tom had been so cute today... I swear he was a Cullen, My Mom knows them... I want to meet them all...'

"Excuse me, Miss, Excuse me!"

Harmony snapped out of her thought and looked at the person behind the counter.

"Here's your drink.."

"Oh sorry, thanks!"

She picked up her drink and took it to a table opposite a young girl with school books, and across the room from a guy with papers.
Harmony sighed again and went back into deep thought..
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 am

Develia walked in, her book strapped in together in a small bag which she had slung over her shoulder.
Her phone in her free hand, she sent her apologetic text message to Zoey.
She was here to study - the first day of school being tomorrow.
Though she didn't actually like milkshakes and such (She preferred Oxen blood), this was the most deserted place in the Mall, apart from a few people.

She walked up to the counter, and bought herself a small Forest fruit smoothie; if their was one thing she missed from her human years, it was the forest fruit. She absolutely loved berries; well, she had.

She looked at the empty tables, and bit her lip. What time was it? She only had so long before the curfew for 1st Year students, and she didn't have a watch with her.
Scanning the room, she walked up to the blonde haired guy in the corner.

- Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to have the time, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Jack looked up, and stared at the black haired girl for a moment.

- Eh? ... I'm sorry - Um, it's quarter to seven." he smiled.
Seeing her bag, he quickly shuffled his paperwork.

- Um - do you want to sit here? That's fine, I'm a bit spread out but I don't mind the company."

He stuttered, leaving half the table free.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 am

Develia smiled. She had just a little over an hour before she had to head back.
Seeing him stutter, she put her bag down on the table.

- Are you sure? You look like you're busy -" she asked, a little uncertain as she put her drink down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 am

- No, really, I'm fine. This is just ... paperwork - I rented out an apartment, and now I've got to sort this out." he sighed.

He watched her put down her bag, and her drink - he could see her skin sparkle in the yellow light of the store.

- If you don't mind me asking ... you're a vampire, right?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:14 pm

- Oh ... you're in college?" She asked, taking a peek at the papers on the table. Jack Mortender.

That was his name? Hm.

His question surprised her; if he knew about vampires he wouldn't need to ask, but this guy just seemed ... uncertain.

- Though you honestly surprised me ... yes, I am. What are you ... werewolf - no wait ... what about a shape shifter?" she asked another question, curious.

He didn't smell, give off any weird vibes ... apart from this odd feeling in the pit of her stomach, like there was some kind of dark force around ... he couldn't be a Volturi, he would have had to be a vampire ... which he was not.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 pm

William stomped into Shake-Away. Why did Castella have to reject him in front of millions of people? He sat down at an empty table and pulled out his backpack. He opened it and pulled out a heavy book. He had found it in the bookstore before he had made the biggest mistake of his life. He pulled out his ipod and turned on Paramore and opened the book. He sighed and started to read the introduction to The Short Life of Penelope Hayes.

An hour later, William had almost finished the book. It was about a girl who he had known very well in the 1800's. In fact his pictures were in the book. He grinned as he read the part where they had escaped the ball and gone to the attic of the old newspaper studio. He ordered the special halloween milkshake and continued to read. They could add blood to the drink for about 50 cents more.

"Thank you." William said as the waitress gave his drink. He smiled at her and looked back at his book. After gulping down both his drinks, he closed his book and looked around. He saw some kids talking. He sighed, they were talking about school. The exact same reason that Castella couldn't go with him when he asked the first time. He pulled out his camera and went through the pictures. They had asked him to take pictures when they were at Cafe Delacour. He looked at the pictures of them acting silly. And then where they were just normal. William had his arm around Castella and she was grinning, her cheeks pink again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Jack eyed the boy who walked into the store, and then smiled at Develia.

It was amusing how she was trying to guess what he was.

- Try Warlock", he grinned, and held his arm over the table, his elbow bent to an angle." Jack Mortender, first year of College."
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 am

Develia stared at him, gobsmacked.

Warlock? He must be kidding. I thought those things were a ... a legend!

- ... Warlock? Seriously?" she stared, lost for words.

Shaking her head, she shook his hand over the top of the table, and smiled.

- Develia Rebel, first year of High School. Nice to meet you Jack."
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am

Jack smiled. So she was one of those who thought Witches and Warlocks only existed in Legend ... wait until she finds out about demons.

- Yes, I'm serious! I don't have any major super powers, but I can do some pretty awesome things you know."

After she shook his hand in turn, he smiled again.

- It's nice to meet you Develia. So ... you're a vampire, and you're in High School? If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Develia grimaced, then smiled.

- Hm, you sure ask a lot of questions on the first date." she mocked.

- From one legendary creature to another? I'm ninety-five, going on ninety six. But I was "turned" when I was sixteen. So ... what about you?" she asked.

Physically, this guy was maybe five or six years older than her, and if she took into her account her immortality, she was a ... cougar/

Eh, yuck. she shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Jack smiled crookedly at her comment.

- Well, I do like to get to know a person beforehand."

Though he had to admit her age surprised him; he was only twenty-one! But Warlocks always had a prolonged life, they could live up to two-hundred years at the most ... but she would physically be an old woman if she hadn't been a vampire. Fascinated, he rested his chin inside the palm of his hand, his elbow on the edge of the table.

- I'm nearly twenty. That makes me younger than you." he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm

William silently chuckled at the people in front of him. They were just learning about each other. It made him think of Castella. Ugh! There will be other girls! You can't be so in love with a girl you knew for a mere forty minutes or so! William thought to himself. He sighed and picked up his drink, sipping it slowly. He looked down, he had to get over her!

He got up and stuffed his book in his bag. He wasn't gonna go bother those people, so that made him entirely bored! He picked up his drink and gulped it all down. He put his money down on the counter, realizing it was pouring outside. He sighed and waved at the lady who worked there, then pulled his hood over his head and dashed out the door to his car.
Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

Develia watched the guy who had entered several minutes beforehand leave, a troubled expression on his face.

Turning back to Jack, she shrugged.

- That may be true, but physically I younger than you. So you can look at it whatever way makes you feel any better."

Taking a moment to think about it, she quickly added.

- I'm assuming since you've asked so many questions already, I have the right to ask one? What can you do? As a Warlock, to be specific."
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

He smiled.

- In that case I'll think of like that, because a High School student who's older than me, and a pretty one too? Never." he laughed.

- I can ... " he jumped as his cell phone rang in his pocket. "Um, could you excuse me? I need to take this."

Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 am

Develia nodded, and he left the table to take his phone call.

Wow. If she had been a human, she might have blushed.
Looking down at her books, she sighed, then looked around.
It was raining, and the sky a dark blue.
Crap.

Shuffling through her things, she ripped a piece of paper from her exercise book, and a pen from her pencil case, and scribbled her name and phone number.
Then, leaving it on his papers, she picked up her things and silently left the store behind his turned back.
Well, she had given him her phone number. Maybe she might see him again in the future? Who knew.

Marching right out the Mall, she ran out into the cold rain.
Back to top Go down
Jack Mortender
Soul Searcher
Jack Mortender

Immortality Info.
Power:

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Jack flipped open his phone, and walked away.

Hello?

It's me - Oliver. Ever considered getting caller ID?

So what, you're calling me for this?

No ... it's Marina. She's found her. You know ... HER?

Jack frowned. They had already found her?

Really? So soon ... I thought it would have taken longer than that.

That's what I thought too. But I guess we were wrong. What are you going to do about it, then?

... I'll think about it. See you next week.

Jack, wai-

Snapping the phone shut, he turned around.

- Sorry about that ... Develia?"

Looking around, he could see no one in sight.
Crap ... shouldn't have taken that phone-call. Damn you, Oliver!

Walking back over to his table, he grinned as he sore the torn piece of paper on top of his paperwork.
Maybe this wasn't so bad after all ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shake-away. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake-away.   Shake-away. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake-away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Town :: Stores :: The Mall :: Shake Away-
Jump to: