Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Under the moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Under the moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 pm

As Opal was leaving the Great Hall, she headed to the Gardens instead of her dorm, for a quiet, lonely stroll. She took a couple of unnecessary breaths to feel the sweet smell of flowers and trees. She could hear the crickets' melodic song that was breaking the night's silence.
She took off her uncomfortable high heels and held them with her right hand and continued walking. She could feel her eyes wet and no matter how hard she tried to hold them, finally the tears overflowed her eyes and began flowing on her coloured cheeks. The mascara she had used earlier on her eyes had stained her face with black colour. She suddenly stopped and sat down, with her head on her palms. The moonlight was falling right on her and was making her incomparably beautiful face appear even more paler under it.

"Why, why's everyone chasing me all the time? Why can't I have a happy, ordinary life like everyone else? Why do I have to be the freak?" she whispered between sobbings.

All of a sudden, she heard someone. She turned around to see who had interrupted that very private moment of hers but the only person in the garden was her. Then, she realised the voice was coming from her head, a soft voice was trying to reach her.
She nodded, recognising it and wiped her tears away from her face with her palm.
Thanks...Good night to you too , she thought and lay down at the grass and watched the crescent moon, half hidden by dark grey clouds
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Zoerina had just dropped her bags down in her Dorm room for the second time since she'd been at this school - but last year she'd left abruptly due to personal reasons, and was forced to transfer schools again.
Luckily for her, she was able to come back, even if it was only the end of the school year.
Strangely, though, she felt the need to go the Gardens - she had been annoyed enough all ready when she found out that she'd missed the Easter dance; right now she just wanted quiet.

To her surprise, as she pulled off her boots to dig her feet in the grass as she walked, she realised there was a familiar looked vampire laying on the ground, around the centre of the gardens.
She smiled, observing the light sparkle on her skin as if it was dancing.

It's good to be back. she thought with a smile, before combing her fingers through the vampire's hair.

- Now I wonder what could have made such a pretty vampire feel so melancholic." she said quietly, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Although Opal was lost in her thoughts, lying on the ground and having smudged mascara under her eyes that in combination with her pale white complexion made her look like a panda bear, she could clearly hear light footsteps that belonged to a human. She didn't have to get up and turn around to see who it was, she could hear her thoughts. It was an old student, the last person who would expect to see at New Moon High that moment. Zoerina had left the school a year ago without giving any explanation- or thinking of some. And now, here she was, walking at the Gardens and as she could tell from her thoughts, very annoyed by the fact she missed the Easter school dance that Opal had attended just a few minutes ago.
Moment by moment Opal felt the sweet smell of human blood coming closer to her. Finally, when the girl sat next to Opal, she felt her fingers running through her long dark wavy hair. Shortly after that, she talked to her, the first time after a year.

"The school is not the same anymore, Zoe. Things have changed, dangerous people have arrived recently" she said with a sad tone in her voice

She sighed, not smiling back at Zoerina

"By the way, the dance was nothing special"
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Zoerina sighed, a little exasperated.

- If it's any consolation to you, it's like that everywhere, at the moment. Back at the school I'd transferred to, about twelve different vampires were already attending - all Volturi. I'm guessing that's who you're talking about, right? I don't know what's going on, but it's nothing good." she asked.

Startled, it took Zoey a minute to remember that her friend was telepathic.

- Ah. You heard that, did you? I guess I was hoping to see you all again, with that happy, dance atmosphere more than anything else." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 am

Opal frowned, remembering the events that took place at the Great Hall that night. "Everybody's night was ruined...", she said but stopped as soon as she heard her talking about the presence of Volturi vampires in her previous school. Something wasn't right. Volturi were trying very hard not to draw any attention,especially human one and rarely left their castle in Volterra. So, why they were exposing themselves so much now? She wondered of what Aro could have in mind.
"This can't be right! Are you sure they were Volturi?", she asked
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 am

Zoey frowned, a little surprised.

- Well ... yeah. There was this guy called Felix who I talked with for a bit, and he said something about ... making sure vampires were in their place, or something. And he kept talking about this chick called Mary ... Mary something." she shrugged, remembering the absolutely huge vampire she had the chance to talk with before she transferred again.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 pm

(Sorry for the late reply but my computer was broken [again!] and it was very hard to type from my mobile phone)

Opal's jaw almost dropped, after Zoey confirmed her worse fears. The Volturi guards had left Volterra and were now occupying schools like New Moon High.
But why? , she asked herself
Aro was trying very hard for years to keep the existence of vampires secret from humans. So, why was his bloodthirsty guards now at schools with other humans? It was impossible for them to resist to human blood, she knew that very well from her last trip to Tuscany.
And Felix? The strongest vampire ever been had also left Volterra? Who was protecting Aro now?
Too many unanswered questions , she thought

''Felix you said? You talked to him? He, he didn't attack you?'' , she asked, obviously surprised

And who's that Mary Zoey mentioned? , she thought
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:25 am

- No, he didn't. I mean, the guy was huge so I was really scared of him at first, but the second I brought up New Moon Highschool, he started talking to me. And it wasn't exactly 'Mary' I don't think ... but it sounded very similar." she quickly added.

She paused, before her opinions got the better of her. She wanted to ask, but wouldn't Opal find it stupid?

- Opal ... would it be alright if I asked you something?" she asked, uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Opal frowned, a little confused
Since when Felix resists to human blood? , she asked herself

Zoey seemed a little nervous and remained silent for a while
- ...find it stupid? , she heard Zoe thinking
She was wrong. No question was stupid, if it bothered us enough to ask

'' Of course, you can ask me anything '' , she said, curious to hear her question
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am

Zoey took a deep breath, and then let out a long, sigh.

- I ... Is it wrong for me to think that they might be looking for something, or someone?" she asked.

That's what it had seemed like, to her. It was definitely like, like they were looking for someone or something in particular.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Opal thought about it for a while. They were definately up to something. Maybe Zoey was right and they were indeed trying to find something .And that something must be extremely important for Aro...
But what all this had to do with her? In what way was she useful to Jack Mortender?

''I'm not sure, but you're probably right. Maybe that's why they teamed up with the warlock...'' she said

We have to discuss this with the others , she thought
Back to top Go down
Zoerina
Human Girl in high heels
Zoerina

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Zoey frowned.

- ... hang on. Did you just say 'warlock'? Who are you talking about? What happened while I was gone?" she asked, confused.

She'd NEVER heard of a warlock at New Moon High before. Was he even a student? How did they meet him? ... and warlocks ... she didn't even know they existed, until now!
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 am

Opal stared at her for a second surprised. Then she nodded as she realised that Zoey wasn't at New Moon High for a year.

''Oh, right! I forgot! Well, while you were gone, a warlock and two Volturi students, two sisters arrived at the village. The warlock wanted for some reason I don't yet understand, to kidnap me. Then we tried to stop him and there was almost a fight...The warlock's name is Jack, Jack Mortender to be precise and yes, he's a student at Eclipse college. Stay away from him please, he's kinda creepy'' Opal said, talking a bit faster that usual

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the moonlight   Under the moonlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: School :: New Moon High :: General Necessities :: Gardens-
Jump to: