Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

A Little Trip....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamBlack
Mysterious Vampire
WilliamBlack

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power:
Mate: N/A

A Little Trip.... Empty
PostSubject: A Little Trip....   A Little Trip.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

William walked into the bookstore slowly, smiling at Janine. She smiled back and then turned to one of the students.

"Yes, so as I was saying, the fallen angels are a rare breed. Or species. Call it whatever you like....."

Her voice became muffled as William reached the very back of the bookstore. He stared at the chain and the little note that was blocking him from crossing into the Rare books. He leaned down to read it.

Hello my curious students. I am sorry, but for various reasons you cannot cross the chain into this area. It is special and valuable and if anything were to happen to the books in there, I would be greatly sad. Plus you would get a large amount of detention. Please forgive me... -Janine

William sighed. Well, that was just great. The book he was looking for was probably in there. He sighed and looked around. Nobody near. He crossed the chain and dashed towards the door across from the chain. He opened it and walked slowly inside. There was a row of bookcases, and there was a few chairs standing near them. There were books lying on the floors. He walked towards the bookcase.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

A Little Trip.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip....   A Little Trip.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Marina walked into the store, raising her eyebrows as humans and vampires walked in and out.

- Filthy pigs." she muttered, and checked her phone. Still no messages from Jack ...

Shrugging, she walked over to the Comprehensive Literature section, a paper in hand with the names of the books she was going to need.

Looking around, she frowned as she saw a tall, dark haired boy walking into the restricted section.

Interesting, interesting ... what are you doing there, little boy? she thought, and followed him into closed area of the shop.
Back to top Go down

A Little Trip....
Page 1 of 1