Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ] Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]   Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 am

London walked into the Gardens.

She had finished her classes for the day, but she still hadn't had time to look around.
After she'd had a look at the Library, the Great Hall ... the Gardens were by far her favourite.
Smiling to herself, she sat down on one of the stone benches between two red rose bushes.

Back to top Go down
Develia Rebel
Rebellious Bloodsucker
Develia Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]   Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Develia shuddered as she thought of Opal, all of a sudden. Why did she have such a terrible feeling crawling down her spine?

Shaking it off, she smiled as she saw London sitting on a white stone bench between two rose bushes.

- Quite the romantic, aren't you?" she laughed, staring at the picturesque scene.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]   Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 am

London shrugged,

- Ah, well. That's me." she smiled. " So what are you doing here?" she asked,

Develia sat down beside her as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]   Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around ... [Anyone can join :) ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: School :: New Moon High :: General Necessities :: Gardens-
Jump to: