Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Summer's in the Dome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 19
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Summer's in the Dome  Empty
PostSubject: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am

Willow sunk his teeth into the flesh of the deer he was feeding on.
The blood hit the pit of his stomach, warm and filling him up bit by bit.

Dropping the empty skin to the ground, he sighed in relief.
Five deer, and totally full.

Wiping his mouth, he watched a couple of girls walk by him.

... No ... not Volturi?
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 am

Marina stared at the black haired boy who was feeding a couple of feet from them.
He definitely was not an ordinary vampire, how she sensed it.
Old - not as old as Riona but still old.

- Riona, I'm going to feed." she said smoothly, her Italian accent soothing.

Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm

As Riona entered the Hunting Dome,she instantly noticed that something caught Marina's attention.She looked at the same direction and saw a black haired boy,leaning over a couple of dead animals,covered in blood
Ewww...,she thought
Vampires are not supposed to drink this disgusting substance of human blood!

"Really?Well,you can do it if you can't control your thirst,but sister,I'm not drinking this...thing" she said scornfully and sneered

Last edited by Riona on Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

- Well I'm hungry too, but I'm going to wait awhile until I see that tasty looking human again ..." she smiled to herself, remembering the smell of that boy she'd seen in the Hall earlier." And I need to do something about the eyes." she reminded Riona.

Marina's eyes became like those of a cat when she didn't feed, for a reason she didn't know. Except not a brilliant yellow, but an orangey-red colour.

She ran behind a couple of trees and snatched one of the running deer.

She shook her head as she smelt that strangely not so appealing smell of vegetarian blood.
Sighing to herself, she bit it's neck ferociously, and quickly drained it's blood.

Yuck

She shuddered as she dropped the blood ridden carcass of the deer on the ground. Wiping her mouth, she re-joined Riona who was staring at the same boy as earlier in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Riona looked at the boy once again and grinned.She could see anxiety in his face

"What,are you scared of us?" she mocked him

"Well,you should be...we're not angels.And I bet your little human friends,I suppose you've already made,won't live for long" she treatened and then laughed as she pictured herself drinking the blood of all the dirty humans in this school

They don't deserve to live,she thought

Last edited by Riona on Mon May 09, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Willow stared at the girl just as the blonde one came back.
Raising his eyebrows, he took several steps closer.

- Are you kidding me?" he asked. " Me, scared of you? Why should I be afraid of an old hag several hundred years older than me?"

As he stood next to her, he noticed she was a little less than a head shorter than her. Pretty tall for a girl.

- And my friends aren't exactly dumb. They know a lot more about us than you think, Riona" he smirked as he scanned her mind for a name.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Marina arched her eyebrows.

- Interesting ..." she muttered, taking a step back as she watched an argument start.
So this guy was a mind reader, or what?
Back to top Go down
Riona
Ruthless Siren
Riona

Immortality Info.
Power:
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Although she didn't have the gift of beauty as another vampire she had once seen,Rosalie,men could hardly resist her charm.But this young man had just called her a hag...She was so angry that if she had any blood in her body,her face would have been bright red at that moment
She tried to calm herself down and used her best weapon to defend against people who attacked against her,sarcasm
Riona faked a smiled and reveal her white teeth,her fangs looking sharp and dangerous,that strongly contrasted her dark red lipstick

"Really,kiddo...I obviously can't read your rather immature mind but I'm pretty sure you don't concider me a hag" she said

Last edited by Riona on Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Willow raised his eyebrows. So she knew Rosalie?
Shrugging, he took a small step back and folded his arms.

- True. You're far from looking like one. But I'm not into cougars, thanks." he snickered a little, when Opal crossed his mind.

What class would she be in right now?
He looked at Marina, and back at Riona.

- So what's the Volturi doing here?" he asked.

He tried to read Marina's mind, and frowned. It didn't work. Trying again a couple more times, he bit his bottom lip a little. It was almost like ... his power was being bounced backward.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Marina pulled back, alarmed.

- So you are a mind reader!" she said angrily. " If you dare tell anyone ...!" she hissed, storming over to Riona and Willow.

If he told anyone their secret, their cover was blown!
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

He rolled his eyes.

- If I told anyone, the Volturi would have my head. And Aro may not be as fond of flying heads as Miss-Jane-Queen-Of-Hearts." he sighed, remembering the day he first read Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland.

He hadn't known the man personally, but he had been around when he was published with Alice in Wonderland. The Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts were by far his favourite characters.

Staring at Marina, he raised his eyebrows.

- You're a little young for a Volturi, aren't you?" he said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Opal was about to go to the school's library for some research about her essay when she realised Willow's presence in her head.From his thoughts she understood he needed some help.He was in the Hunting Dome along with two...
Wait,she thought,that can't be possible

She crossed the long corridors and rushed into the dome.She frowned as she saw two beautiful but dangerous,as she sensed,girls were forming a half circle around him
Now it was clear,they were members of the Volturi guard.She hadn't visited them for years,as she was a Cullen for the past fifteen years.Aro had asked her numerous times to join them,every time the answer was no.Not because she felt bad about killing humans but mainly because of what she used to be before her transformation.She could destroy the world if she became one of them,combining two of her siblings' abilities.

"Want something particular newborn and old woman?" she asked,smiling at them
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

Willow spun around and sighed in relief as he saw Opal smiling at the three of them, a slightly mischievous look on her face.

- Great timing - Opal, I'm sure you already know by now but these two are Riona and Marina - Volturi." he said, pointing at the two girls.

Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 am

Marina glared at Willow.

- Are you kidding me? Another telepathic? And don't call me a newborn!" she hissed at Opal.

Turning back to Willow, she looked up so she could stare at his eyes.

- Now it looks like there are two of you to keep an eye on." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Opal grinned and put her hands on her waist

"Or what?You'll hunt me down?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Marina blinked, and put her hands on her hips.

- Are you challenging me?" she growled, and Riona pulled her back.

- Don't forget our mission, moron!" she hissed.

Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 pm

- Opal, let's go. We've got ... class." Willow sighed, as his powers rebounded once more on Marina. " We should discuss ... some things."
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Opal suddenly frowned,listening at Willow's last words.She was still pretty young to control her emotions.And as a human,she wasn't the most patient...or peaceful person

I.want.to.fight! , she thought,filled with rage
They're pissing me off!

"Class it is,then" she said,realising he wanted to put an end to that argument
She walked gracefully to the Dome's door and grabbed the handle

I suppose he's wiser,she thought to herself
But one day,I'm going to crush those Volturi's bones!
Back to top Go down
Willow Witch
Pensive Night Shifter
Willow Witch

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 am

Willow rolled his eyes.

Don't you think I want to? They are irritating me like pimples on my back - but what would the school say about a bloodbath in the Dome? " The Volturi came to school and we got into a fight"? Let's go. he thought.

- See you ... later, cannibals." he muttered as he followed Opal out.
Back to top Go down
Marina Summers
Vampirique Demoness
Marina Summers

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 am

Marina's jaw dropped at Willow's final word.

- Can ...?! Riona, did you hear that? He just called us cannibals!!" she said angrily as the two left the Dome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's in the Dome    Summer's in the Dome  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's in the Dome
Page 1 of 1