Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Bye-Bye BD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Bye-Bye BD Empty
PostSubject: Bye-Bye BD   Bye-Bye BD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 pm

So, it seems like Breaking Dawn Village is DEAD, as I've mentioned numerous times before.
Nobody seems to roleplay anymore or bother to even log in and post something.

Thus, I wanted to inform everyone, even though most of you guys won't even see this if not all, that I also quit roleplay.
As for Opal and Rafe, they were murdered by Riona.
Damien never left Finland and Riona went back to the Volturi, proud to have completed her mission.

Fairwell my fellows, it was an honour to roleplay with you guys.

Opal
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
Castella
Admin
Castella

Bye-Bye BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye BD   Bye-Bye BD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 am

Aww ... I'm so sorry, Opal!

I feel so guilty - I know I'm to blame, I haven't been logging on at all and I have had so little time, not forgetting how Assassin's Creed has been consuming my time >..<

If you're quitting ... then I may as well give up too. You were one of the first people I started roleplaying with, and I always told myself that you'd be the last - assuming I'd roleplay for a long, long time.

These past five years have been really great, guys :') When New Moon High was first created, remember? And when I made Eclipse College and Breaking Dawn Village ... they were a major part of what created the me, today.

Bunny-tan, I'm going to miss Lena and Colin, and Silver and all of your characters - and I'll certainly miss Opal and Rafe and Riona.

Adieu, Breaking Dawn Village. You were a great part of my life, and I'll always remember the good times I had here.

Saffron

Back to top Go down
http://youmustbemadtowanttoreadaboutmylife.blogspot.com/
LaceyDark
Lil Designing Vampire
LaceyDark

Location : In the bookstore with my head stuffed in a book! :)

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 18
Power: Multiple Transformation
Mate: N/A

Bye-Bye BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye BD   Bye-Bye BD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 am

Probably no one is going to read this, but I feel like the biggest (Excuse my language) bitch right now because I stopped coming on... I got caught up with school and then I had this period where I surprisingly didn't go on the computer. I just found my Stardoll now, after finally unblocking my hotmail, which had my new password to my SD account. Then, I just didn't go on for a while and I was just reading through our old stuff and I really miss this. I haven't been able to find any other site for roleplaying, except for one, but barely anyone likes to, because their too busy with other things.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that I'm sorry to everyone for being so inactive even when I said I wouldn't be, and for leaving you guys. I really missed you and I'm sorry. Sad

But the time I had here was great and so much fun! I'm going to miss you all, bye to BD Village.

Lacey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye-Bye BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye-Bye BD   Bye-Bye BD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye-Bye BD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breaking Dawn Village :: Absences :: Absences-
Jump to: