Breaking Dawn Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Dawn Village

A little further away from Sphinx, a small town on the coast, is the unheard of Breaking Dawn Village.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for the Student Council by writing your chosen names on ballots in the Great Hall
School trip shall take place once the student council has been chosen ~~ please vote wisely!

Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Cullen
Lethal cupcake-sized Bloodsucker
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 16
Power: Telepathy
Mate: N/A

Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Opal was strolling alone around town, playing nervously with her necklace and hair and looking at people walking, laughing and talking to each other, full of joy. As she was passing outside the chocolate shop, she saw a little boy with melted chocolate all over his mouth holding the hand of his mother, who was trying to whipe his face with a paper napkin. Opal smiled at their sight
I never had this , she thought, meaning both the childhood and motherhood
She kept walking until she found the store she was searching for; Yves Rocher, the cosmetics store.
She pushed the door to open and walked in when the striking scent of thousants of perfumes hit her. She took an unnecessairy breath to enjoy the delightful scent and went straightly to the perfume and body lotion corner and looked at the shelves for a couple of minutes. She spotted a big, square bottle in the shade of light pink. She opened the cap of the tester and sprayed in her right wrist. The perfume was called Miss Dior Cherie and it seemed very pretty. After waiting for a couple of minutes for the perfume to dry on her hand, she smelled it with a smile.
''This smells yummy!'' , she said
Then, she noticed a tall, transparent bottle with a poppy on the front, named Flower by Kenzo. She smelled the second one and smiled once again.
Suddenly, an employee aproached her handed her a small, plastic shopping basket. Opal thanked her and placed two boxed containing the two bottles she tried before.
Then, she moved on to the make up shelf. She picked a plum coloured Chanel lipstick and a light pink one and was hesitating between two lipglosses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/opalsward94
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Physical Age: 17
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

London had a small, pale pink plastic shopping basket filled with foundations and face powders, as well as a cherry red MaxFactor lipstick and a lovely Armani perfume in a pretty blue bottle, when she noticed the back of a familiar mop of hair standing around the make-up section.

Peering over her shoulder, she smiled, noticing her dilemma.

- The raspberry one would suit you better, I think." she pointed towards the lip gloss in her right hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.
Power: Werewolf Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Rafe pushed the shop's main door to open with with his right pinky; he loved showing off his physical strength. Normally, he'd never, ever get near a cosmetics store; there were full of crazy girls buying tons of make up and other products that would supposedly make them look prettier.
No, the reason he went to this shop with the most stupid name he'd ever heard- what kind of name was 'Yves Rocher'?, he couldn't even pronounce it!- what that he was looking for a frangrance. As a werewolf, his temperature was much higher than humans' so as a result, he sweated much more than they normally did. He had to smell good, after all he was living as a human now, not as a wild animal.
He went in, straight to the men fragrances shelf and told the shop assistant he didn't need any help. He could find a nice frangrance for himself, right?
As he was trying to find something that would suit him, he noticed two girls talking and looking at some lipstics. Both were as pale as they were dead.
''Vampires'' , he whispered and went closer
She recognised the redhead one, it was the girl he met at the Easter Ball. What was her name again? Something to do with this particular country he was in...umm...Right! It was London!
Next to her was a rather petite girl, with long, wavy dark brown hair that went past her elbows. When she suddenly turned around to look at something, he froze.
Her sparkling, almond shaped eyes, her small, slightly turned up nose...
She couldn't be...He remembered her a lot more tanned and with a different eye colour, but on the other side, she was identical. But now she was just...more...more...more beautiful.
But she died...She did, didn't she? They never found her body but he assumed they took her with them as a trophy. But what if...what if the poison didn't kill her?
The girl, standing only a few meters away from him couldn't be anybody else, but her.

Last edited by Rafe on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Opal looked at the lipgloss London suggested her and tried it on her hand.

''Wow, this colour's great! Thanks London!'' , she said and smiled at her

As Opal turned her head to look at a little dog, barking outside of the shop, she saw him.
A very, very tall, muscular and tanned boy who'd always recognise.
It was true then. Rafe was at New Moon High...Rafe was at New Moon Hight? What was he doing there? After thirty whole years running in the body of a huge, horse-sized werewolf in Finland's dense forests, saving humans from bloodthirsty, dangerous vampires, he now decided to go to school? Was he serious?
And how dared he to go to the same school as she did? He was responsible for her death, for what she was.
She noticed he saw her too. His eyes grew wider and his jaw dropped.
What, he had no idea she was alive? He thought? Yes, that was it! He thought she was dead.
Opal growled, as she used to before she was turned into a vampired. She tried not to scream and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Rafe tried to speak but he couldn't. His sister, his little sister was alive? No, she wasn't alive. She was dead. His little sister was a cold, creepy vampire. Her beige skin, her rosy cheeks, her life was gone. She looked just like a porcelain doll, beautiful but fake. Frozen in time.
He could see her looking at him as if she was going to kill him. Maybe she did. After all it was his fault. He'd never stop blaming himself about it, but as a leader, he had to do the right thing. He had to protect the pack. With any cost, with any loss.

''O...Opal?'' he mumbled ''Opal, you're a...alive?''
Back to top Go down
Opal Cullen
Opal Cullen

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:59 pm

''Do I look like I'm alive? Opal yelled, not being able to suppress her rage.
As a result, almost everyone in the store turned their heads and stared at them, which caused Opal to get even more angry.

''What are you looking at?'' she shouted while frowning and the scared customers looked immediately away.
She stared at the wall across her and remained silent for a moment. She could feel a few tears falling from her eyes but she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand, before someone could see them.

'London, I'm leaving' , she said and opened the shop's door to leave.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 pm

London watched the short exchange between the two, baffled.

- What the ...?" she muttered as Opal stormed out of the store.

You owe me an explanation. she thought, not even sure if she was listening.

She frowned as she recognised the guy Opal had been screeching at.

What was his name? ... damn, she couldn't remember. But wasn't he the one she'd met outside of the Easter Ball, a while back?

- Yo wolfie. Think you could enlighten to me as to what just happened?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Rafe watched Opal leaving without being able to move or speak. He closed his mouth and took a couple of deep breath, trying to understand what had just happened. Not only his little, long lost sister was 'alive', but she was also a scary vampire.

''Hi Redhead. Nothing happened. Just had a small row with an old...acquaintance,nothing important'' he said, trying to hide his relationship with the girl who'd just left.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 am

A row with an old acquaintance? Like hell. she thought. It was obvious he was trying cover up what had just happened.
But it wasn't like she knew him well enough for her to impose her curiosity.

- Acquaintance, you say ... well, it's got nothing to do with me, but I've seen a lot of rows in my time. And that, was not ..." she started, and left her sentence unfinished.

That was not the row between old acquaintances. That ... was something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

Rafe frowned, annoyed. Why this girl wanted to know everything?

''She's not nor wasn't my girlfriend, if that's what you're thinking. Go, ask her, she's your friend, right?'' he said, still shocked with his sudden discovery.

He understood why Opal was so mad at him. But why did she leave so soon? Why didn't she contact him years ago?
Why hadn't she told him she hadn't died...completely? Why she didn't try to find him, explain him. The answer to these questions was right in front of him; because he would have hated her. He wouldn't let her explain what happened to her, he would have tried to kill her. But now, it was different. He was older and more mature, he had recognised his fault. She was still his little sister, he still loved her.
He had to find her, immediately.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 am

London rolled her eyes.

- Somehow I don't think she'd talk to me so easily. And I never said anything about her being an old girlfriend of yours." she said quickly before picking up what Opal had dropped and taking them to the counter with her.

She took a moment to pay for her expenses, as well as her own, before turning back to Rafe.

- By the way, if you came here to get something to hide that horrible smell - this one should be strong enough." she pointed to a metallic bottle on one of the shelves - Chocolate Greedy by Pierre Montale.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Rafe looked at her, pretending to be surprised

''Horrible smell? What smell?'' , he said and smelled his right armpit, only to find out it was clean.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the bottle the girl suggested him. He could pick up it's intense scent; mainly chocolate and hints of coffee and orange.

''How masculine, me, smelling like candy''
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 am

London rolled her eyes for a second time - what was up with this guy?

She crossed her arms, and walked a few steps so she was directly in front of him. In a few seconds, she grabbed a sample bottle from the shelf and spritzed some of it on him.

- Look. I get that you may not like it, but most girls would. Unless you're trying to get the attention of guys, then that's another matter." she started.

Heck yeah. Insinuating he may be ... gay. It was a possibility. And she thoroughly enjoyed making vast accusations and creating little novel plots in her head.

- BUT, it's one of the strongest perfumes for men in this store. The smell of wet dog remains very faint." she said after she'd put the bottle back down, and flashed him a smile fit for a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Rafe's face turned bright red from fury. She, she just implied he was...gay? This was the ultimate offence. He wouldn't be friendly anymore.

"You..you stupid... bloodsucker...arggg!!!" he growled and frowned

Rafe wasn't able to hold back his anger and he exploded

" Do I, DO I LOOK LIKE I'M GAY?!!! Seriously?" he yelled, more angry than ever

" And I don't need your freagin perfume. I'll go somewhere else. And as a matter of fact, you stink more than a pile of rotten food mixed with cat's shit, exposed in July's sun and wearing thousants of perfumes won't change that" he said and headed to the door, intending to leave
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

London couldn't help but smirk. She hadn't teased anyone this much in ages - she'd forgotten how much fun it was! Not that she liked to bother other people ... but she was quite the playful girl.

- Well. I was only implying that may be the case - I can clearly see that it isn't! Unless you exploding with anger is some kind of 'reverse psychology' thing and it's actually because -" she started, when Rafe headed to the door about to leave.

Her eyes bulged. What, he was going? Okay, maybe the fun was a little too one-sided this time around.

Lodon clapped her hands together as if she were about to pray, and bowed a little - she had spent a small time in Japan a while back and that had found their apologetic methods the best.

- Okay, okay, I'm sorry!! That was a bad joke - sorry! I know that I'm not in a position to lecture you about how you smell. 'Kay? I'm sorry." she said so quickly that she wasn't even sure of what she'd just said.

This was definitely no good for her pride, but - this guy was interesting. Sort of like ... a new toy. A new toy she didn't fancy losing too early on.
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Rafe was about to grab the door's handle, when he heard her apology.
He turned his head to look at her; she was bowing as if she was some kind of Asian monk.
She's definately weird, he thought but he was still angry with what she said.
He didn't hold it against her though, he could see she had clearly regretted what she had said.

" Alright, alright! It was a bad joke, indeed...Apology accepted" , he said and headed to the shelves with the men perfumes to get the one that she suggested him.

" I'd normally never wear something like that, but...well, I trust your choise. You probably know a thing or two more than I do about what girls like..." , he said and moved to the checkout to pay for the bottle.
Back to top Go down
London Fury
Bloody Beauty
London Fury

Immortality Info.
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 am

London was surprised by Rafe quick acceptance of her apology.
She had been expecting a little more resistance than that.

She joined him over by the counter and smiled.

- You're surprisingly forgiving for a werewolf, know that? And you're right. I probably do know more about you about girls. I am one after all."
Back to top Go down
Rafe
Night Hunter
Rafe

Immortality Info.

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Rafe shrugged his shoulders and handed the cashier a few banknotes before he turned to London.

"Nah, it's simply what you expect from someone who's been around for half a century, or so."

He paused for a few seconds, then spoke once again

"Right, you are one..." , he said, kind of lost in his own thoughts.

But after a few moments, they were interrupted by the voice of the cashier, asking him if it was a gift or not.
Seems like she missed the whole fight between him and London. Pitty, he thought

"No, just for me" , he told her and tapped his fingers on the counter, until she gave him his receipt and a white bag.
He looked back at London with a puzzled look on his face.

"Seems like I have to leave. Coming?" he asked, not sure if he really wanted her company. On the other side, he didn't really had any acquaintances in this school, besides Jared and Castella.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]   Shopping Trip [PUBLIC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Trip [PUBLIC]
Page 1 of 1